Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Thank you for calling customer support

Nov 30, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

My belts don't work right they keep changing when nothing happens, sometimes it's blue, sometimes it's green, and before I did ranked matches I did nothing but stock matches and it kept giving me belts for nothing, sometimes I wouldn't even have a belt, and sometimes my belt would be really high when it wasn't like that before, then the next time my belt isn't even there.

The moral here is my belt doesn't fit.

quick match gives you no belt the ranked matches are alwyas ffa 3 min so no stocks for ranked thats quick match who has some belt glitvhes

Message 11 of 12 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Thank you for calling customer support

Nov 30, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

My belts don't work right they keep changing when nothing happens, sometimes it's blue, sometimes it's green, and before I did ranked matches I did nothing but stock matches and it kept giving me belts for nothing, sometimes I wouldn't even have a belt, and sometimes my belt would be really high when it wasn't like that before, then the next time my belt isn't even there.

The moral here is my belt doesn't fit.

quick match gives you no belt the ranked matches are alwyas ffa 3 min so no stocks for ranked thats quick match who has some belt glitvhes

Basically quick match is useless since I lose belt points in unranked and it actually stays I almost passed green belt to go to 17 blue belt after WINNING an unranked match.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 12 of 12 (29 Views)
0 Likes