Sackboy
434 posts

Re: Thank you SUPERBOT...

Sep 27, 2012
Another one of these "thank you" threads. There making this game for money people
Message 11 of 17 (102 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Every game is made for money, what's your point? Nowadays if you want real artistic integrity you hit Gravity Rush, Suda51, or old indie games.

Message 12 of 17 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 27, 2012
So I'm saying why say thank you like its a service to the fans and like its some type of gift? They must please the fans in order to increase buys.
Message 13 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 27, 2012

They've sure as hell pleased me. I have Nariko. I have Dante. Thank you SuperBot for this wonderful opportunity to play as Nariko again.

Message 14 of 17 (76 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

I dont think people are that excied. Nothing epic about this game.

but Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 was epic because Final Fantasy characters coming together in one game to brawl!!!! 

Super Smash Brothers! **bleep**! Samus , Link, Mario, Fox IN ONE GAME!!!!!! **bleep**!

Play Station All Stars Battle Royale - yeah!!! Kratos and Nathan Drake but wheres  Crash, Cloud, Lara Croft, Spyro? 

(What people are saying at Japan) What the heck we dont even like these characters who in the blue hell is Cole Mcgrath! Wheres our jrpg characters! so much for a Playstation All Stars Batlle Royale its more like a America's Play Station All Stars Battle Royale. 

this!!!! That's why it's not a playstation allstar game, it's just a fighter with random playstation/xbox characters

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 15 of 17 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 27, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Every game is made for money, what's your point? Nowadays if you want real artistic integrity you hit Gravity Rush, Suda51, or old indie games.

this game is for money because of advertising

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 16 of 17 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2516 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

You guys realize there's only like, 4 multiplatform characters, right? And everyone else is in some way related or owned by Playstation?

And that Dante is Ninja Theory, so him being in with Nariko is kind of obvious?
And that Heihachi is Tekken, who has some influence with some of the designers?
And that Big Daddy has a Vita exclusive coming up?
And that Raiden has been a large part of Sony history and only until recently did they go to multiplatform with an outsourced game?

So most of them have had quite a large Sony following in some shape or form. Simply because they existed on two consoles doesn't mean one was more popular on another. I'm surprised there isn't an Assassins rep because of Revelations having AC1 on the PS3 disc, as well as the new Vita exclusive.

And, no japanese characters? So what's Spike, Jak, and RAIDEN doing here? Jeezus. Its like you guys nitpick without really thinking.

Stop making excuses. Just get the dang game. It looks fun, it looks entertaining. It isn't made for money as much as CoD is. They're taking high risks with lesser known characters and adding a few nostalgic characters in. We haven't seen the full roster. And I'm pretty sure even if all said characters get in you'd still find some way to cry.

Message 17 of 17 (59 Views)
0 Likes