Dec 13 2012
By: Smasher_UGS First Son 5 posts

Teams (2vs2) general discussion

[ Edited ]
2 replies 53 views Edited Dec 13, 2012

This thread is for something i think is needed, atleast to be able to myself understand better how teams is played at a good high level.

How do you think(or allready do play) teams is gonna be played optimally, (with good teammates) in a tournament setting. Not necessarely any rule specific thing but more in general?

Teamcombinations, are they rewarded or is it really about letting one player get the meter while the other just should keep the opponent that is getting hit away?

Message 1 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Teams (2vs2) general discussion

Dec 13, 2012
I think it works if the last option is mixed between both players at seperate times
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 3 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: Teams (2vs2) general discussion

Dec 13, 2012
Team synergy is a definite factor. Not only from a player-to-player basis which is achieved by practicing together, but also from the character-to-character standpoint. Does your character's optimal playstyle interfere with your partners? EX. Team Blue's Raiden initiates an AP Burst combo for a possible 140AP for himself. However, Team Blue's partner Kratos forward square's the opponent ejecting him from Raiden's combo, causing the net gain to stop at 50 for Raiden and 20(25? Can't remember) for Kratos.

Though I feel some characters work better together with others, it all essentially comes down to team synergy and practice.

Complain Less. Learn more.
Message 3 of 3 (31 Views)
0 Likes