May 01 2013
By: SuperPiposaru Treasure Hunter 7447 posts

Team/Clan names?

1 replies 66 views Edited May 1, 2013

I noticed pictures on the All-Stars Wiki where people have their own sorta team/clan consisting of the name of it, their username, the members (Mains), the team leader (Out of the mains), Favorite stage, and favorite Minion. Also, this is a thread to introduce personal teams you made and clans you may want to make with other people (Or to advertise clans that you've already made).

Team Name: Team Super All-Stars                                                           

I don't have a picture, but here's how my team would go: Username: SacboySonic

Fav. Minion: Specter (I don't use minions though)

Fav. Stage: Rival Arena

Team Members: Parappa, Spike, Toro, and Kat

Team Leader: Parappa

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Re: Team/Clan names?

May 1, 2013

Ill wait for clans to appear eventually

Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)
0 Likes