May 17 2013
By: CaptainFoaley Lombax Warrior 202 posts

Taunt when they're dead, otherwise you look stupid.

10 replies 4188 views Edited May 17, 2013

Okay so my friend and I were playing quick matches and we get thrown into a match against a FP & Sly on Dojo. He and I were both down to one life, the FP had 3 and the Sly had 2. FP used her level two and knocked me out and for some reason she slowed down in front of my friend who was playing as Parappa and had his level one - so he quickly does his one and interrupts FP's level 2. Now while FP had activated her two and killed me the Sly had begun to taunt, the thing is he was right in front of where my friend killed FP and my friend had enough AP to do his level one again and he immediately kills Sly. He ultimately loses because it was a 2v1 and the FP & Sly were spamming like mad.
Anyone else had a satisfying moment where they escaped death's grasp and killed the person(s) taunting and t-bagging?

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 1 of 11 (4,188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Taunt when they're dead, otherwise you look stupid.

May 17, 2013
Yeup. I love it when tea baggers think they're winning and tea bag, but in actuality they're losing.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 2 of 11 (4,179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

May 17, 2013

sprocideon wrote:
Yeup. I love it when tea baggers think they're winning and tea bag, but in actuality they're losing.

Exactly, like when you get someone down to one life and you have lost none and when they finally get one kill on you they start t-bagging like mad thinking they're hot stuff and then you continue to destroy them.

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 3 of 11 (4,162 Views)
First Son
12 posts

May 17, 2013
I appreciate it when somebody has the balls to taunt instead of t-bag.
Message 4 of 11 (3,844 Views)
Wastelander
578 posts

May 17, 2013
I remember an especially staisfying time where someone waited just a little too long to taunt and I used Stinger right out of spawn and killed them.

Getting that sweet justice is always great.
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 5 of 11 (1,853 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 17, 2013

I prefer to do throw out a clone or grab a useful item o:

Besides, if they get hit by my clone, then thats even more insulting than teabagging or taunting :3

Message 6 of 11 (1,689 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
372 posts

May 17, 2013

But it's so much fun taunting and getting killed 2 seconds later! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 11 (1,002 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

OMFG, it was hilarious. I was playing FFA Ranked with Sly, and the stage was Dreamscape. About halfway through the match, this Kratos isolated himself from everyone else and went up to one of the platforms on the right side of the map. I don't know if he didn't see me following him or not, but for some reason, he decided to do his little "screaming" taunt all of a sudden. So I sneak up behind him, and wait for him to finish his taunt. Then right after he finished, I pulled off a "GLAD I COULD HELP!" on that little sucker. Priceless!

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 8 of 11 (821 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

May 17, 2013
Why t-bag in a game that you disappear on death? Its funny when there is that noob/camper down on the floor.
Message 9 of 11 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

May 17, 2013

I teabag and taunt for fun. Guess what? I don't care if I'm killed or you think I look stupid. Let us be honest. Doing a Sweet Tooth dance is supposed to look stupid. Smiley Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 11 (488 Views)