Aug 05 2012
By: NXavier787 Wastelander 561 posts

Tag from MNR moveset

8 replies 341 views Edited Aug 5, 2012

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Why Tag? He never gets out of his car! How could he fight?!"

Then, it came to me: Traps.

I had an idea for a trap character a couple days ago. Basically, they don't really get up-close and attack, but don't hit from a range either, they have an evasive playstyle that involves keeping away from the other characters and laying down a few presents for them.

Tag fits the bill. He's a graffiti artist, and his game is based around creation, so altering the stage to damage other players sounds about like it'd fit his character.

Guard - Hides behind a stack of tires

Taunt - Sprays his name (As seen on his car) on a brick wall that appears behind him.

Win - Shows him leaning back on his car, holding a trophy, with a cocky smile on his face.

Lose - Shows him slouching over, with a frown.

Square

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Square - Left-hand punch, RIght-hand punch, Left foot kick

Square </> - Swings a tire around

Square ^ - Arcing upwards attack with a tire

Square v - level 1 Sonic Boom from MNR

(Aerial) Square - Downwards-angled punch/ kick combo

(Aerial) Square </> - Swings a tire around, and also gains some elevation

(Aerial) Square ^ - Throws a tire straight up

(Aerial) Square v - Single foot slam (Similair to Sweet Tooth's **bleep** stomp)

Triangle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triangle - Thwacks in front of him with a spray-paint can.

Triangle </> - Spray-paints a fire along the ground that goes forward until it hits a wall/ drop-off. Can have only 1 out at a time.

Triangle ^ - Sprays a green fog above himself that lasts for 10 seconds. Can have 3 out at a time.

Traingle v - Spray-paints a hole in the ground that enemies can fall into, and move the joystick to free themselves faster. Un-wiggled time is 5 seconds trapped. Hole lasts 20 seconds. Can only have 2 out at a time.

(Aerial) Triangle - Spins a circle, hitting all enemies above, below, and to the left and right of him with a spray-paint can.

(Aerial) Triangle </> - Level 1 Rocket power from MNR.

(Aerial) Triangle ^ - Sprays green fog all around himself. Same trap rules as other green fog.

(Aerial) Triangle v - Rocket mine trap from MNR. Lasts 15 seconds. Can only have 1 out at a time.

Circle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circle - Stomps his foot down and shoots pink lightning bolts to his left and right.

Circle </> - Shoots a nail decoration in whatever direction he's facing,

Circle ^ - Sprays a brick wall that will drop on enemies that walk underneath it. Only lasts 5 seconds. Can only have 1 out at a time.

Circle v - Lays down a caltrop that lasts 10 seconds, and he can have 5 out at a time.

(Aerial) Circle - Shoots lightning underneath himself.

(Aerial) Circle </> - Shoots 3 nails in the direction he's facing.

(Aerial) Circle ^ - Sprays a wall, but this one drops straight down and requires no triggering.

(Aerial) Circle v - Caltrop

Supers

Level 1 - Sprays a tidal wave that goes straght ahead in the direction he's facing.

Level 2 - Give himself giant fists he can use to punch other players.

Level 3 - Hydra power from MNR - Cutscene involves him picking up 3 Capsuls and then taking aim on the other 3 playes, and fires the Hydra. Guaranteed 3 kills.

Pre-Order Costume and alt colors

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Order

Espresso

Alt 1

Blue Tag

Alt 2

Orange Goggles

Alt 3

???

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 1 of 9 (341 Views)
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Re: Tag from MNR moveset

Aug 5, 2012
I don't think tag will make it onto the disc. Sadly Sony have abandoned him and decided to ruin sackboy with a karting game.
Message 2 of 9 (331 Views)
Fender Bender
3150 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

Probably not gonna happen. Maybe modnation will show up in a stage, though! And I don't think modnation is dead. They did get a vita game, of course.

Message 3 of 9 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 5, 2012

ian111199 wrote:
I don't think tag will make it onto the disc. Sadly Sony have abandoned him and decided to ruin sackboy with a karting game.

Unfortunatley, I'm afraid you're right.

MNR would have been amazing if they had given you more options and had a better AI that didn't cheat and stack the odds.

I wish Tag would make a comeback Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 9 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I hope he's in it! Great movelist
Message 5 of 9 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Aug 5, 2012
This movelist is awesome! I really hope that tag gets in, or at least is available for dlc. You just proved that he has tons of potential
Message 6 of 9 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Aug 5, 2012

i think tag will be in, and mod nation isnt dead, theyre just going in another direction for sackboy period. a new mod nation will probably come out in about 2 years or so and be a launch title for PS4

Message 7 of 9 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Very creative moves. Good job with this

Message 8 of 9 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Wow! Thanks for all of the positive feedback, guys Smiley Happy

I really hope Tag gets in, be it disc or DLC.

Message 9 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Likes