Survivor
2571 posts

Re: TOAN SHOULD BE DLC!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 11, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Funny coz I had both games. Part one was crap, dull, and boring.

Well it's your opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 17 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Funny because my game he only attacked with his right arm. Guess his left arm was broken. 2 had better reviews and they addressed all the problems with the original.
Message 12 of 17 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Funny because my game he only attacked with his right arm. Guess his left arm was broken. 2 had better reviews and they addressed all the problems with the original.

Why is everything funny to you? Why are you being a jerk? He swings his sword with both his arms, reviews don't make a game at all, ever heard of an underrated game? Yea probably not because if it's not popular then it sucks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 11, 2012
He only attacks with one arm. He is right handed. That's simple to understand. He isn't fencing in that he only had to use the strength of the other opponent to hurt him. There's a difference between a gem and a crap game. This one was one. I was excited when it came out, bought it on release then was completely disappointed by the combat and game mechanics. Part 2 addressed all those mechanics and improved upon it. This game was not underrated. It was overrated.
Message 14 of 17 (41 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Dark Cloud 1 > Dark Cloud 2
Message 15 of 17 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I thought DC 1 was amazing!! the combat may have been a little different from most combat but I thought it was great, you really had to pay attention to the enemy patterns and pick ur spots. If we did get a Dark Cloud rep I would prefer Max from the second game or Ruby... cuz shes a hot genie Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 17 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
He only attacks with one arm. He is right handed. That's simple to understand. He isn't fencing in that he only had to use the strength of the other opponent to hurt him. There's a difference between a gem and a crap game. This one was one. I was excited when it came out, bought it on release then was completely disappointed by the combat and game mechanics. Part 2 addressed all those mechanics and improved upon it. This game was not underrated. It was overrated.

This game is not crap far from it, I admit it's lacking in the combat, but makes up for it in the atmosphere, music and story. This game is definatly not overrated one bit, it's not a popular game, you have to rate something for it to be rated.

Message 17 of 17 (28 Views)
0 Likes