Sep 28 2012
By: Heisenberg_35_56 Hekseville Citizen 342 posts

THERE WILL BE MORE CHARACTERS

22 replies 545 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

Ok, these threads saying that there will be no more characters and this is the final roster are crazy. PG said there is more than 2 females and here is an RPG character plus the tons of other hints he is still releasing indicates we have at least 4 (maybe 6-8) more characters in the game. Superbot might have decided to keep the characters hidden in the game and will be unlockable when the game comes out or maybe they will reveal them closer to release due to the fact that the leak spoiled their TGS reveals. There is still a ton of hype to have for the game just be patient hopefully Superbot will end this annoying silence so all the whiners can shut up

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 1 of 23 (545 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: THERE WILL BE MORE CHARACTERS

Sep 28, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Ok, these threads saying that there will be no more characters and this is the final roster are crazy. PG said there is more than 2 females and here is an RPG character plus the tons of other hints he is still releasing indicates we have at least 4 (maybe 6-8) more characters in the game. Superbot might have decided to keep the characters hidden in the game and will be unlockable when the game comes out or maybe they will reveal them closer to release due to the fact that the leak spoiled their TGS reveals. There is still a ton of hype to have for the game just be patient hopefully Superbot will end this annoying silence so all the whiners can shut up

Paul Gale didnt know if they were on disc or not he just knows there are more chars since the mink source told him 20 on disc plus dlc we may only have chars by dlc thats what im thinking now

Message 2 of 23 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1226 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

PG said

BAH HAHAHAHAHA! Thats you-HAHAHA- Thats your-HAHAHA- Thats your source? LOL!

Message 3 of 23 (426 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Thank you for posting this! I hated when the whiners jump to conclusions with only 20 characters in the roster. Superbot said on October 23rd - November 13th, they'll reveal a LOT of new info.
Message 4 of 23 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Sep 28, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Paul Gale didnt know if they were on disc or not he just knows there are more chars since the mink source told him 20 on disc plus dlc we may only have chars by dlc thats what im thinking now

Do people actually still believe themink? Seriously?

Message 5 of 23 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

PG said

I think a guy who leaked the game back in November is trustworthy.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 6 of 23 (376 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1226 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Gekidami wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

PG said

I think a guy who leaked the game back in November is trustworthy.

Too bad he's shown little to no knowlege of the game since. Oh yeah, besides vague hints and announcing the obvious. So how did those TGS character reveals he said would happen go?

Message 7 of 23 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Sep 28, 2012

EGuinea wrote:
Thank you for posting this! I hated when the whiners jump to conclusions with only 20 characters in the roster. Superbot said on October 23rd - November 13th, they'll reveal a LOT of new info.

They said no such thing.

Message 8 of 23 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 28, 2012
^hes not SuperBot! He said SuperBot had plans but then again Suoerbot could have changed their plans
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 9 of 23 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Sep 28, 2012

PAUL GALE DOESN'T WORK FOR SONY.

SID SHUMAN DOES.

I'll take his word over some guy who has been wrong many, many times.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/28/best-of-both-worlds-stage-mashups-in-playstation-all-stars...

ONLY 20 CHARACTERS.png

Message 10 of 23 (316 Views)
0 Likes