Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPAM

Nov 27, 2012

hey Ginta I have heard alot about you and your sac boy I also main him and I am ranked 12 in the world and I also beat italyrules haha was going to train him but he got to you 1st its all love though hey bro add me so I can fight your sac boy I would love to see that match up with my own eyes!!! add me broski

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2395 posts

Nov 27, 2012
@Ginta, ever use that bounce pad counter? That thing comes in handy so much.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 27, 2012
most if not all the spammable attacks are easy to avoid but that doesn't mean it's fun to fight those kinds of people, I would like to have an epic battle where my opponents and I are giving it all we got, I want my opponent to put as much effort into the fight as me.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Let's be real this game doesn't have much strategy, I don't care how anyone talks about the different moves they do or their skills. I see people doing the exact same thing until they get supers and try to get kills. Sackboys and Radecs try to get away to spam. While melee characters spam in your face. You can win matches using one button, I do it ask the time with Radec I don't even try to do anything else some matches just ruin and snipe. Kratos only had to use square that's the same with most other melee characters. I so wish I had gotten Hitman instead of this, and like a dummy I downloaded it so I can get anything for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (30 Views)
0 Likes