Highlighted
Sep 30 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

THE SECRET STAGE

4 replies 301 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

I think there should be a stage that is uber impossible to unlock. like beat all the chalenges for a ton of charecters hard and as a reward you unlock a secret "THE LAST OF US" stage. this stage wouldn't be a mash up but would consist of a large abandoned builfing being scrolled through. at the start it would be like any other stage with some looters in the background but no real interactions and then the infected would arrive and they would hunt down the players as the camera scrolled forcing players to run through the house up stairwells and down elevator shafts. If the infected caught you, you would e stunned and thus launched back from the scrolling camera until you re appear. This would be a level so difficult that players would end up making aliances and promising not to kill each other just to survive the infected/ platforming portion of the level. oh and to make it creepy they'd play this song as the infected began to arrive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnOXkyKZiBI

I just thought it would be a really cool change of pace. What do you guys think?

Message 1 of 5 (301 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Re: THE SECRET STAGE

Sep 30, 2012

Feel free to comment 

Message 2 of 5 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

i feel like there will already be a stage where you have to platform to survive D:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I think if they have an uber impossible to get stage it should be the 'Micheal' commercial bar, its just a flat stage with tables that can be destroyed or standed on top of and, random playstation characters would appear or attack the players or affect the stage.

Playstation sig
Message 4 of 5 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Yeah, that's just what I want. A simple level that I have to play 2000 hours just to unlock. Here's how I see online matches going:

Join a Public Match -

Finding Other Players -

Finding Other Players -

Players Found -

Loading Game

Loading Game

"9 Minnutes Later"

You Have Been Removed From This Game Because You Haven't Unlocled This Content

Return to Main Menu

**bleep** your idea

Message 5 of 5 (182 Views)
0 Likes