Reply
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
107 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

Sep 2, 2012

ItsFake.jpg

All friends I got......are Moderators
Message 111 of 145 (358 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
268 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

Sep 2, 2012
I can't believe you fools are believing that **bleep** the Mink.

The 3 characters that hes "leaked" are Kat Ezio and Ryu Hayubusa.

Of course he's lying. and he's stupid enough to believe his source, even though all of them have signed NDA's which stop them from talking to ANYONE.
Message 112 of 145 (339 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

Sep 2, 2012
Know what's funny...

Crash is in this game, he's the most requested character, if he wasn't Superbot wouldn't have gone this long without saying anything..

I mean Superbot will lose so much respect from me if they really didn't have Crash and just kept people hoping he's in just to have them crushed.

TheMink isn't telling the truth, he just wants more fame.
Message 113 of 145 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

Sep 2, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
TheMink isn't telling the truth, he just wants more fame.

Especially since he now has some sense of morality in ruining SuperBot's reveals.  Before he had no issue with it, but now he's decided to be more "fair" to them?  Bull-**bleep**. 

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 114 of 145 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

Sep 2, 2012
I could make up my own leaks.

My " Friend " at Superbot has given me the list of the last revealed characters, he also hinted towards the DLC, I think you guys would be pretty estatic with the last confirmed characters, by the way the final roster amount is 26, speculate away.

If i get enough responses I'll leak the list one by one.
Message 115 of 145 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

Sep 2, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:
So it was Kat and Ryu Hayabusa the whole time.... I really do not care whether or not TheMink is right. I would like to see Ryu though.

And take note that Ryu was shown on that banner on the site or whatever, and Kat was supposedly in that blurry image...so yeah...he's just going with speculations

Message 116 of 145 (232 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/08/2012
Offline
1197 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

Sep 2, 2012
while I just got back to the interweb and just want to put this hidden crap to rest. I am going to use a hint and when you solve that easy hint you will know the answer. those who don't want to now don't solve it. In the unliklehood this is not solved real quick I will post the answer. I prob be hated over at neogaf but this is very immature and there naive if they did not think this would get out eventually.

" The mink has started a stir in the forums which lead to this thread.
which let to members of this board wondering what was said
a lot of comment and immature actions made the two boards fight
when there seemed to be no postive post in sight
there was a post that I actually liked.
themink right or wrong
we will know the answer it wont be long
Photobucket
Message 117 of 145 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/09/2012
Offline
1535 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

Sep 2, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I could make up my own leaks.

My " Friend " at Superbot has given me the list of the last revealed characters, he also hinted towards the DLC, I think you guys would be pretty estatic with the last confirmed characters, by the way the final roster amount is 26, speculate away.

If i get enough responses I'll leak the list one by one.

Anyone could.

Crash is goint to be leaked when the beta comes back on.




Message 118 of 145 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
118 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

I don't care whether Mink's right or wrong at this point, but I do feel like Mink's not out to troll, but his "source" is. So I will say this.

If this rumor is wrong, and its hard to tell at this point, then maybe Mink should stop talking to whoever his source was that's telling him this, because it's not doing Mink any favors in the long run.

Mink, if your reading this, I really feel bad about the situation you're in with this board and Neogaf being in this childish fight about rumors and I really hope that this all ends soon so that both boards can move past this and maybe build a stronger bond between the boards, perhaps.

Message 119 of 145 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: THE MINK IS REVEALING CHARACTERS!!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
while I just got back to the interweb and just want to put this hidden crap to rest. I am going to use a hint and when you solve that easy hint you will know the answer. those who don't want to now don't solve it. In the unliklehood this is not solved real quick I will post the answer. I prob be hated over at neogaf but this is very immature and there naive if they did not think this would get out eventually.

" The mink has started a stir in the forums which lead to this thread.
which let to members of this board wondering what was said
a lot of comment and immature actions made the two boards fight
when there seemed to be no postive post in sight
there was a post that I actually liked.
themink right or wrong
we will know the answer it wont be long

Or, or, hear me out here, you could post a screencap of the message in Spoiler Tags so that anybody who doesn't want to see it doesn't ahve to AND there's solid proof that that's what Mink actually said to you (whether it's real or not).  I'm sure a lot of the forum here will appreciate that more than hints.  I could personally care less.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 120 of 145 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes