Highlighted
Jul 30 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

THE BREAKDOWN

16 replies 266 views Edited Jul 30, 2012

so I have taken the liberty of breaking down all the charecters that have been leaked and officially confirmed and compiling them into a list. I made the asumption that there will be 25 charaecters (because 25 is a nice even number)  If you play the little counting game like I did paul gale said that he had learned of 6 charecters besides the originally anounced 12. he later learned the rest but his hints only apply to the leanred 6. there is no telling which six despite debate and conjecture. (for those of you who like thinking games here is your puzzle.) He said there are over 20 and I don't believe by just 1 or 2 so I chose 5 (it leaves room for deabte) 

feel free to make adjustments as neccessary.

to the right of all none confirmed charecters is amount of evidence hints or leaks.

(CONFIRMED CHARECTERS BELOW)

1 drake

2 kratos

3 fat princess

4 sly cooper

5 heihachi

6 toro 

7 big daddy

8 good cole 

9 jak 

10 parrapa 

11 sweet tooth

12 colonel radec 

13 ratchet and clank 
(CONFIRMED CHARACTERS ABOVE) 
(NON-CONFIRMED CHARACTERS BELOW) 

14  ~~~~ kat       image leak  

15~~~~~ nariko      mass leak , possible paul gale hint (female, swordsman)

16~~~~~  dante      mass leak, possible paul gale hint (swordsman)

17~~~~~  sir dan    mass leak, possible paul gale hint (swordsman)

18~~~~~   raiden    mass leak, possible paul gale hint (swordsman, japanese studio)

19~~~~~   spike      mass leak ,   beta leak, possible paul gale hint (swordsman, playstation  human, 

20~~~~~   sackboy    mass leak , possible paul gale hint (playstation mascot, popular first party charecter)

21~~~~~   connor        paul gale hint ( bayonet and pistol) , micheal commerica

22~~~~~   lightning/Cloud (included both due to heavy debate)   micheal commercial, possible paul gale hint (swordsman Both, strong 3rd party affiliation C., character who has been in an RPG both) 

23~~~~~  ico    image leak, possible paul gale leak (swordsman, 

24~~~~~ crash (playstation mascot)

25~~~~spyro (playstation mascot) 

NOTE: I included crash and spyro with so little edivdence because I want to keep all the believers happy and the number on an even 25.  

Message 1 of 17 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Re: THE BREAKDOWN

Jul 30, 2012

Lol you don't have it right at all.

Confirmed characters:

Drake

Kratos

Fat Princess

Sly

Heiachi

Toro

Big Daddy

Cole

evil Cole 

Jak

Parrapa

Sweet Tooth

Colonel Radec

Raiden

Rachet

Nariko

Spike

Dante

Sir Dan

Sackboy

Those are all the confirmed characters whether from SB, the beta's coding or a reliable source.  The few that are unknown will be unknown until SB reveals them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 17 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I found no evidence of sackboy from the beta coding or reliable sources yet. only his leak is what makes him obvious (not too mention he is sort of an easy guess.) the rest are confirmed by super bot themselves or paul gale who is officialy known to have information about unnanounced charecters.

Message 3 of 17 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 30, 2012
how can we sure about raiden from Metal gear not mortal kombat
Message 4 of 17 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jul 30, 2012
we cant, but we have cole, he uses electricity..
so Raiden(Mortal Kombat) would be a clone
Message 5 of 17 (212 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Jul 30, 2012

The massive leak (as I like to call it) came with pictures. raiden is deff from MGS or MGR 

Message 6 of 17 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2012

sawk1 - Click for Next Image...

ivcns - Click for Next Image...

Sackboy is in the beta's coding. 

Also true whoever mentioned it.  There isn't anything confirming it is MG Raiden instead of MK Raiden.  However if a MK character was in it would be Scorpion since he is the face of MK and Boon's favorite character.  So I HIGHLY doubt is is MK Raiden.

Message 7 of 17 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Jul 30, 2012

well thanks for the new info but the confirmed list is still only for charaecters officailly announced. It's really more my fault for calling it confirmed rather then announced though so sorry. 

Message 8 of 17 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 30, 2012

but cole uses electricy . evil cole uses too Smiley Very Happy  okay okay some stupidy . i know he is raiden just hope Smiley Happy and raiden isnt popular as scorpion subzero . i can understand why no MK char. mk is icon of Playstation more than tekken 

Message 9 of 17 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 30, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

well thanks for the new info but the confirmed list is still only for charaecters officailly announced. It's really more my fault for calling it confirmed rather then announced though so sorry. 

Alright true, no worries.Smiley Wink  There is a difference between announced and leaked.  It is all the same to me though since they are all in the final roster.

Message 10 of 17 (184 Views)