I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Re: THANK YOU SUPERBOT!

Nov 15, 2012

I guess tht's good news for my page maybe if I hit a 1000likes but the god of war page hit 3millillion before getting free stuff **bleep**

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 41 of 45 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Dude that is awesome!!! SB truly rocks and I hope this game does extremely well! i will always be a huge fan!!
Message 42 of 45 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 17, 2012

That's awesome! I can't wait for the game to come out already.

photo TLOU1_zpsd19d635d.jpg
Message 43 of 45 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Swiftimus wrote:

I couldn't ask for a better development team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BBoraDxQ8c

If you don't want to watch the video, I'll explain it here.

For most of my time here, I feel all of my post have been helpful, or useful in some way. Whether that be tons of youtube videos, or answering the questions of my fellow players.  Before I got into this game, I've only heard of it. I never owned a ps3, and never played the beta of the game. But my time at MLG Dallas allowed me the opportunity to play this game. When I played it, I couldn't get enough of it. My original plan of just coming for League of Legends, or Starcraft, quickly changed into hours of my time on PSAllStars. All I did was talk about it. I helped new players learn, and got to make some wonderful friends. Because of this, I was able to get Top 16 along with RedSkinsRock, deathbunny, Highway, and more.

After the event, I wasn't quite sure what to do other then help those who wanted to know more about the game and it's characters/stages. I started a reddit thread to help answer these questions, as well as posting here information. I wasn't able to play the beta, so I had to use what I could. Not too long after the event, I sent an email to Superbot to say thank you for letting me play this game, and how much I appreciated the experience. Not too long after, they replied, thanking me for my support, and passion to the game. They then asked me for my address to tell me that they would send me a tshirt, and who doesn't want a free tshirt from one of the coolest devs out there right now? 

As you can see, they sent me more then just a tshirt, and I can't thank them enough.

TL;DR Played PSAllstars, supported my community, got rewarded for it. 

(Watch the video if you don't want to read!) 

*Still being Edited*

Things they sent me:

PS3 - all signed by the dev team

Medium - Team Radec Shirt

Large - IAm8Bit PSAllstars Shirt

Large- Superbot Entertainment Shirt

Killzone 3

Resistance 3

God of War 3

HI, WHATS SUPERBOT MAIL? I ALWAYS WANTED TO CONTACT THEM!

And here is where I'd put my signature, IF I HAD ONE!!!
Message 44 of 45 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Nov 17, 2012

bah couldnt ask for a better development team? bahahahah thats is just stupid. superbot destroyed what could have been a great playstation allstar fighting game. Buut witht the lack luster **bleep** roster, broken gameplay, **bleep** charac ters, and a low character count, and stupid chracters as dlc, broken online(just like twisted metal.) All these reasons are going to make the game sell bad and i hope it does. This game is GARBAGE

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 45 of 45 (70 Views)
0 Likes