Survivor
2590 posts

Re: TGS fail for All Star... -.-

Sep 20, 2012

DominusWolf wrote:
Chinese? Useless trailer?... people 3 stages and not only that, they showed off the current build of the game, which looks polished and amazing... also... keep in mind that at San Diego Comicon... they didn't reveal Jak, Daxter, and Cole til the last bloody day of the convention (Sunday)

Well lets hope your right, if they don't reveal any new characters, than its a fail imo. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 21 of 26 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 20, 2012

let's just all be patient Smiley Happy

Play For Fun!
Message 22 of 26 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

DominusWolf wrote:
Chinese? Useless trailer?... people 3 stages and not only that, they showed off the current build of the game, which looks polished and amazing... also... keep in mind that at San Diego Comicon... they didn't reveal Jak, Daxter, and Cole til the last bloody day of the convention (Sunday)

Well lets hope your right, if they don't reveal any new characters, than its a fail imo. 

Fail in the sense that YOU didn't get what you expected? Nobody told you that characters would be revealed. The forum did, but the forum has nothing to do with Superbot.

The only fail here is people expecting things to happen their way!

Message 23 of 26 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I am completely fine if they just officiallyreveal those stages and I honestly think characters are coming eventually during the weekend

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 24 of 26 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Hahaha, you guys have very little faith.  I would bet money that there are character reveals Thursday night or Friday night.  SuperBot wouldn't leave a convention this big without starting some hype.

Message 25 of 26 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Meh.. I was def hopein for some char reveals.. The loco stage doesn't impress me. God I hope they reveal some before TGS is over with, if they don't.. I think it's safe to say there's only a few characters left like maybe 2, which would suck! Oh well here's to hopeing saturday there will be or the next game show.

I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 26 of 26 (80 Views)
0 Likes