Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: TGS Plan?

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:
Im staying up tonight so hopefully we get something Smiley Very Happy

ive been staying up far too late since tuesday >.> borderlands 2 is stealing my life just like the first one did

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

ive been staying up far too late since tuesday >.> borderlands 2 is stealing my life just like the first one did

I didn't see the double Quote and cannot delete it...

Lol I love borderlands 2 so much!,,, I stayed up the first night but not last night.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 11 of 21 (244 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Sep 23, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Lol I love borderlands 2 so much!,,, I stayed up the first night but not last night.

I play too but I have a co op partner and he goes to sleep early.  Love Zer0 bloodshed build all bandits feel my wrath.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 12 of 21 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 23, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

hhaa i live in florida, so ive had it since tuesday D: hit level 23, storm struck, power went out xD lost ALL my data, had to restart, now level 28

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 21 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Zer0 shows no mercy lol..I only play as him.

Im level 19 or 20 Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 21 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 23, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

I play too but I have a co op partner and he goes to sleep early.  Love Zer0 bloodshed build all bandits feel my wrath.

i have two co-op partners and they dont want either of us playing without the other >.> and it sucks because one works during the day, the other works at night at a bar, so we have like 3-4 hours a day to play (hence why im only level 28)

Message 15 of 21 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 23, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

i have two co-op partners and they dont want either of us playing without the other >.> and it sucks because one works during the day, the other works at night at a bar, so we have like 3-4 hours a day to play (hence why im only level 28)

Yeah my brother is my co-op partner but we haven't played that much so im only 19 or something lol I forget.

Message 16 of 21 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Sep 23, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Yeah my brother is my co-op partner but we haven't played that much so im only 19 or something lol I forget.

Ive hit lvl 15 and this is my third day.   I got a lot of cool weapons tho like from the guy who hangs around sanctuary practicly giving great weps away.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 17 of 21 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 23, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Ive hit lvl 15 and this is my third day.   I got a lot of cool weapons tho like from the guy who hangs around sanctuary practicly giving great weps away.

i havent seen him after

Spoiler
Spoiler
sanctuary gets up into the sky

so idk :/

Message 18 of 21 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Boarderlands 2 is awesome but I haven't played much I haven't had the chance...using axton at the moment but I can't wait until gaige the mecromancer comes out
Message 19 of 21 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Sep 23, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

This is sony's golden child, they want it to succeed, now japan hasnt seen much of it. The first day they got a trailer, second day they got a panel, now what if they got the trailers for new characters or whatever since theyve warmed up to the game and know a bit more about it?

And there's your reason for why there were no reveals.

Japan hasn't seen as much of this game as we have, so therefore TGS was a showcase of the game meant just for them. Remember, this is the first major Japanese show the game's been shown at, and chances are they hadn't seen gameplay at all before this weekend. Remember, the game didn't even look like it was going to get a Japanese release for months, so it's relatively new to them. TGS for them was like the Spike TV reveal for us.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 20 of 21 (38 Views)
0 Likes