Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

joblade wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

its gonna be Lightining, Wander, Chimera, Ezio


please no ezio...do desmond...he has all the assassin abilities and for his alternate costumes it could be the assassins, than everybody gets the assassin they want, i dont want to hear more whining xD


Well I think people will whine more if it is Desmond.

not if they do what i said, people are already fighting over which assassin they use, people want altair, people want ezio, people want connor, people want aveline or whatever, the only way to solve it is having it be desmond and having the assassins be costumes. Itll work out just fine, he has all their abilities anyways. Am i wrong??



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 51 of 342 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

haha i dont really care wat assisins creed rep they decide to choose from but i noticed they said they had a few characters without stages but they didnt mention Raiden so they got a Metal Gear Solid stage? wonder wat it is

Message 52 of 342 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

haha i dont really care wat assisins creed rep they decide to choose from but i noticed they said they had a few characters without stages but they didnt mention Raiden so they got a Metal Gear Solid stage? wonder wat it is


when did they mention this? XD and i know, i dont care either, i just think desmond would be the best move, the series is about him, its supposed to finish his story in assassins creed 3, and you get the assassins as alternate costumes, it would workSmiley Happy



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 53 of 342 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

joblade wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

its gonna be Lightining, Wander, Chimera, Ezio


please no ezio...do desmond...he has all the assassin abilities and for his alternate costumes it could be the assassins, than everybody gets the assassin they want, i dont want to hear more whining xD


Well I think people will whine more if it is Desmond.

not if they do what i said, people are already fighting over which assassin they use, people want altair, people want ezio, people want connor, people want aveline or whatever, the only way to solve it is having it be desmond and having the assassins be costumes. Itll work out just fine, he has all their abilities anyways. Am i wrong??


Yes but people won't listen that Desmond won't get the other assasins as costumes, look at how people argue with Dante, Sir Daniel, Spike, Ratchet. We know they will get alternate costumes but the average people argue regardless, I saw many people saying they canceled their pe order because it wasn't their character design they wanted even though there is a high chance for those costume.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 54 of 342 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

joblade wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

joblade wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

its gonna be Lightining, Wander, Chimera, Ezio


please no ezio...do desmond...he has all the assassin abilities and for his alternate costumes it could be the assassins, than everybody gets the assassin they want, i dont want to hear more whining xD


Well I think people will whine more if it is Desmond.

not if they do what i said, people are already fighting over which assassin they use, people want altair, people want ezio, people want connor, people want aveline or whatever, the only way to solve it is having it be desmond and having the assassins be costumes. Itll work out just fine, he has all their abilities anyways. Am i wrong??


Yes but people won't listen that Desmond won't get the other assasins as costumes, look at how people argue with Dante, Sir Daniel, Spike, Ratchet. We know they will get alternate costumes but the average people argue regardless, I saw many people saying they canceled their pe order because it wasn't their character design they wanted even though there is a high chance for those costume.

i know;P those people will preorder it anyways though and get it, and itll make them happy once they learn that you can play as the other assassins in a sense, having ezio in the game instantly blocks the chance of using the others as costumes (because they arent him exactly, they are desmond)



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 55 of 342 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

its at the bottom of were it says stages

Message 56 of 342 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

its at the bottom of were it says stages


weird haha, for a while they thought the dojo thing was from metal gear and not killzoneSmiley Tongue



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 57 of 342 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

lol everyone who knows about mgs knows that robot from the dojo aint from mgs lol

Message 58 of 342 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

lol everyone who knows about mgs knows that robot from the dojo aint from mgs lol


i knowSmiley Tongue i believe IGN reported it and all said it was a MGS/Parappa stage xD



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 59 of 342 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012

hahaha well  u were way off lol but i keep wondering wat the stage is gonna look like i hope it has gekkos in it!

Message 60 of 342 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes