Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012
truth bomb? i can't tell if thats an insult..
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 342 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 5, 2012

I'm saying two reveals 

a ff rep and a chimera

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 342 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 5, 2012
If Lightning is in than I'd be ok even though I'd rather have Cloud. This game is already called advertisement all stars when there is really only one character that can be considered advertisement. If he was his old look no one would care and if we for sure get big boss no one would care about raiden because we have big boss even though big boss has a game coming out its not an advertisement because we want big boss. theres a little bit of hypocrisy everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 342 (480 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

Rising's Raiden and DMC's Dante are in this game... It's going to be Lightning. They may represent establishes series or ones with some good PlayStation history, but they are clealry marketing the new games.

No one likes her? Tell that to Square who is releasing another FF13 title in which you can ONLY play as Lightning. She's Square's mascot right now so it's who they are going to push to be in this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 342 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 5, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Rising's Raiden and DMC's Dante are in this game... It's going to be Lightning. They may represent establishes series or ones with some good PlayStation history, but they are clealry marketing the new games.

No one likes her? Tell that to Square who is releasing another FF13 title in which you can ONLY play as Lightning. She's Square's mascot right now so it's who they are going to push to be in this game.

thats different cause snake was leaked and they both are in seperate game series. as for dante its the same **bleep** but different toilet. I bet clouds in this game

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 342 (469 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Awh S*** I think I derailed the topic by mentioning lightning, anyway I love TGS, japan studios is genius and the cultural difference always makes games even more interesting. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 342 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 5, 2012

OrderlyChaos87 wrote:
If Lightning is in than I'd be ok even though I'd rather have Cloud. This game is already called advertisement all stars when there is really only one character that can be considered advertisement. If he was his old look no one would care and if we for sure get big boss no one would care about raiden because we have big boss even though big boss has a game coming out its not an advertisement because we want big boss. theres a little bit of hypocrisy everywhere.

^ this.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 342 (462 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 5, 2012
Peartzboy... I like your attitude to my posts, you are a certified golden poster because you respect me even when I insult your favorite character. For that, I will dawn your shroud of lightning across my ankles as a shackle of hope for your "lousy" but persistent character (her chances of dying before her announcement has risen too). Thank you I will remain in this thread now, I am paid to sponsor cloud so it's only a business venue. You see, it's never personal
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 342 (461 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 5, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

Awh S*** I think I derailed the topic by mentioning lightning, anyway I love TGS, japan studios is genius and the cultural difference always makes games even more interesting. 

i was actually thinking since its TGS and japan studios (sure we already have spike) but we could get kat from them too :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 342 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 5, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Peartzboy... I like your attitude to my posts, you are a certified golden poster because you respect me even when I insult your favorite character. For that, I will dawn your shroud of lightning across my ankles as a shackle of hope for your "lousy" but persistent character (her chances of dying before her announcement has risen too). Thank you I will remain in this thread now, I am paid to sponsor cloud so it's only a business venue. You see, it's never personal

paid to sponsor cloud? since when do you listen to people that pay you?! I paid you last night and never got what i wanted!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 342 (455 Views)