Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: TGS 2012 - PlayStation All-Star Reveals, Leaks, and chat LIVE

Sep 5, 2012
because superbot knows by now that we dont want lightning. i'd rather have no ff character than to have lightning in this game
Message 11 of 342 (728 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Sep 5, 2012
I'm definitely hoping for Cloud, any other characters are gravy beyond that. I love FFVII and Advent Children, and it's really just that I like Cloud's move set as far as why I'd want him over any other FF character. Barrett would be really cool too based on that same notion. Like a lot of others, I'd also like Sora in the game.,all of these characters, as well as Crash, Spyro, and Big Boss I believe deserve to be in the game but, of those that I think would get announced at TGS would be Cloud and Big Boss. Who know, but I am super excited for TGS!!!
Raptr Forum Signature
Message 12 of 342 (729 Views)
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Sep 5, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

I've decided to stop hating on other charecters. So what if cloud makes it and I prefer lightning? my friends will be happy. so what if crash makes it and I don't really care for it. sales will go and we may see a sequel. Some obscure charecter I don't really care for? probably has a kick**bleep** moveset. 

You better bet there is a sequel. They aren't gonna just leave this awesome thing they have going on here. Some of the charactersitics of this game can't be found in other games. We are finally getting something many have been looking forward too. There is too much demand and a lot of PlayStation for there to just be one game.

We can bet there will be a sequel but I think that is the most we can say right now. We don't know everything about the game, even when it releases there will be add-ons and what-not. At least its happening Smiley Happy

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 13 of 342 (730 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 5, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
because superbot knows by now that we dont want lightning. i'd rather have no ff character than to have lightning in this game

id rather have lightning than no FF character... lol

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 14 of 342 (719 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

I've decided to stop hating on other charecters. So what if cloud makes it and I prefer lightning? my friends will be happy. so what if crash makes it and I don't really care for it. sales will go and we may see a sequel. Some obscure charecter I don't really care for? probably has a kick**bleep** moveset. 

You better bet there is a sequel. They aren't gonna just leave this awesome thing they have going on here. Some of the charactersitics of this game can't be found in other games. We are finally getting something many have been looking forward too. There is too much demand and a lot of PlayStation for there to just be one game.

We can bet there will be a sequel but I think that is the most we can say right now. We don't know everything about the game, even when it releases there will be add-ons and what-not. At least its happening Smiley Happy

they will only do a sequel if fans want it and it sells well, sony is pumping a lot of money into the game

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 342 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 5, 2012
nah if lightning gets added this game will be called advertisement allstars battle royale and plus not many people like lightning
Message 16 of 342 (711 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 5, 2012

I see it doing fairly well, most likely enough to warrant a sequel

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 342 (711 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 5, 2012
Krusher with the truth bomb!
Message 18 of 342 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 5, 2012
Is there for sure a live feed to the TGS Sony conference? If so, I can see 4 reveals coming our way. If its 2 or 4 I feel these have the best chance to be announced

Team Ico rep
FF rep
Big Boss/Snake
Message 19 of 342 (705 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 5, 2012

LOL!! chill pb I was joking. I am seriously rooting for cloud for you sake. hope he has a great moveset Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 342 (701 Views)
0 Likes