Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: Sweet Tooth vs. Kratos

Nov 11, 2012
Omega, I think you're not giving Kratos enough credit. Even in a non-PSASBR fight, the Sweet Bot would most likely be outclassed if Kratos went full God of War mode.

But you're right about the mask. It's implied several times in the 2012 story that the Sweet Tooth Mask is something of an embodiment of Marcus Kane's madness. And even if someone (like Charlie Kane, his son) put it on, it still stands as a symbol of the clown, and his followers would flock to him, calling it a resurrection.

But in pure PSASBR terms, I'd call this an even fight. up close, Kratos takes it easily with his damage-heavy melee combos, but Sweet Tooth's space-controlling gameplay and hit and run tactics can completely neuter the God if done right. Molotovs, landmines, chainsaws, and shotguns are all a big threat to Kratos' combo-ability.

And while it would appear that Kratos easily outclasses the clown in terms of supers, Sweet Tooth's TNT-Tag Level 1 is the perfect counter to Kratos' lunging swipe. Simply dodge and TAG! You're it! Kratos' Level 2 Super is near-instant and has crazy vertical range, but Sweet Tooth's nuke is guided, and if used up close and detonated immediately, can be an absolutely devastating surprise attack. And when it comes to level 3's both characters are near even, with Kratos' big short-range moves being matched by Sweet Tooth's chaingun, under-stomp, and vertical missiles. But Kratos outmatches him in mobility in dodging the sweet bot, with his Icarus wings and higher footspeed.

Overall, I'd call the battle even, with a VERY slight advantage to Kratos.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 11 of 28 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

the reason why i said that about kratos vs sweet bot is that sure he may attack and maybe pierce the metal but sweet tooth just has more options in that situation. kratos is not weak or wimpy by any means but i think when faced by sweet bot sweet tooth has the edge because of the armored truck and the extra fire power.

im speaking from my point of view in general, not my point of view on actual characters in PSASBR.  but i definitely agree with you in the PSASBR aspect. it just takes skill and knowledge.

#ClownTroops
Message 12 of 28 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 11, 2012
16 Reasons this is a perfect rivalry:
1. Both made by David Jaffe
2. Both great Killers
3. Both murdered their families
4. Both are cursed
5. Both have ALOT of weapons on them
6. Both always are prepared
7. Both Killed very powerful being (Kratos-Gods, Sweet Tooth-Calypso)
8. Both have a massive band of followers/soldiers
9. Both are seen as Gods
10. Both both are angry characters
11. Both have been decieved in their games
12. Both are feared by many
13. Both always return even after death
14. Both are persistent
15. Both are very strong and powerful
16. Both shrug off pain like it's nothing
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 13 of 28 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 11, 2012
In a literal fight most would say Kratos wins because he killed Gods and is a God...but right there! they said he killed Gods...proving you CAN actually kill them so it is possible for Sweet Tooth to Kill Kratos in God form since Kratos proved it...Kratos vs Sweet Tooth is an epic match I can't wait!!!!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 14 of 28 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Kratos could easily take on the SweetBot as he defeated the Colossus of Rhodes in God of War 2.

http://youtu.be/siChsJmJ29o

Yeah, Sweet Tooth has his Shot Gun but Kratos has his bow of Apollo which out ranges the shot gun.
Message 15 of 28 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Sweet Tooth would just take the blows of the arrows and then shougun up close
Message 16 of 28 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Paypay im sorry but before you talk do research sweet didn't kill a little he kill morr than two hundred he is obsessed with being the worlds greatest serial killer and unlike kratos sweet tooth didn't kill his family by accident he did it on purpose hell for fun and managed to outsmart satan to switch places and die my proof? Sweet tooths ending in head on. Plus sweet tooth is smarter proof? I'm pretty sure kratos couldnt modify a ice cream truck to turn in a robot and back at will without him getting crushed
Message 17 of 28 (130 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 11, 2012

pretty sure it would be good anyway. im in favor of sweet tooth. but the battle would be close........ just had a thought, imagine kratos killing sweet tooth then wearing the mask... everyone is screwed.

#ClownTroops
Message 18 of 28 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 11, 2012
As for sweet bot it has jet booster give it the ability to fly out of reach of kratos and destroy him from a far plus sweet tooth accuracy is no joke given a second he could get a easy headshot kratos would have to deal with a handful so no complaining
Message 19 of 28 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Oh and did I mention he went into a hospital and killed everyone in every room on every floor without stopping for a breath. Not even while slattering cops
Message 20 of 28 (123 Views)
0 Likes