Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Sweet Tooth's lvl 2

Feb 4, 2013
I more meant that could be used at any time on any stage, but yes, he has some more situational ones as well.
Message 21 of 33 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
I more meant that could be used at any time on any stage, but yes, he has some more situational ones as well.

Yeah. However, those situational ones are easier by quite a bit.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 22 of 33 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Feb 4, 2013

DannyX13 wrote:
Let him ride The Reaper with a chainsaw or The Axel and ran them over just like PaRappa's level 2.

are you kidding, you want to give sweettooth, the character with one of the best level 3's in the game, one of the best level 2 supers??

I actually think sweet tooths' supers have the best mechanic to represent this game. during development the creators were going for the whole gamble vibe with supers. he has a moderate lvl 1, completely sucky level 2, but his powerful level three makes his level 2 worth it. so its up to you whether you want to make the gamble or not

p.s. if i ever see a sweet tooth despirately use a level 2 during the last seconds of a battle, they usually get 1 or 0 kills lol. fair enough compared to his up to 9 kill level 3

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! :smileyhappy:

HTML tutorial

Message 23 of 33 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Sweet Tooth will only get 9 kills with his level 3 if the other players are bad. Sweetbot's attacks are very telegraphed and are easy dodge if you just get close to him. One of the easier supers in the game to dodge to be honest. Not saying it is a bad super or anything but let's not make it out to be something it isn't.

Level 2 is still horrendous.

Fun fact: Sweet Tooth's level 2 used to be his level 1 super and his level 1 super was his level 2. They eventually switched the supers so now Sweet Tooth has a worthless level 2. Yay!

Message 24 of 33 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Oh concerning tech chase using his lvl 1. When you fight someone who doesnt delay their wake up, predict where they'll roll. If They get knocked down In the corner its almost a garu teed kill if spaced right.

But if they delay their wake up then you just need fast reactions and a bit of luck, react AS SOON as you see their roll animation.

Oh, and dont use it all the time or become predictable with it. Even though it's cheap, its still a super and super cost meter & your still taking a risk since it isnt a KC.

But once you get the hang of it, you'll realize how good it is as tech chase (notice its moderately fast and straightfoward, lunges about a roll distance), I win majority of my matches moderatley quickly with Sweet Tooth because of this (Lol ask Reesespiecesz, he's a top Radec imo but my Sweet Tooth is just to ridiculous)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 25 of 33 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 5, 2013
His lvl isnt that good either tbh lol
Message 26 of 33 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 5, 2013
lvl 3*
Message 27 of 33 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Laybackkid, can you add me? (away from consoles) I'm a pretty decent Sweet Tooth, but I haven't used his level 1 for tech chasing (mostly block/kill, target comboers, with occasional KC) I'd love to see you strut your stuff in game to improve my ST. I have troubles facing (skilled) agile characters without many moments of vunrability (drake, sly, Jak, etc)
Message 28 of 33 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Dammit lol I wish I could. Send me a message & I'll be back in about a month bro... :/

Oh & I main GC and second Nariko. I use Sweet Tooth because ge's fun and plays like a brute (almost all his moves has great knock back). He's my third.

Btw are you familiar with the AP burst? (Air machete, stomp, mine, air up square, ground up B) 130 AP and practical.
Message 29 of 33 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 5, 2013
I'll send ya a friend invite when I get to my PS3. I love his brutish caniving playstyle as well, it's so satisfying. I haven't actually pulled that off before, I'll try it tonight along with that new ap burst some guy came up with.
Message 30 of 33 (35 Views)