Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Re: Sweet Tooth's lvl 2

Feb 5, 2013
Haha yeah, a lot of ppl havent discovered that AP burst yet. So keep it a secret! See your opponents face when they see you mid screen AP burst (Did that ST just AP burst me? Life doesnt make sense any more) LOL
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 31 of 33 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 5, 2013

General_Unknown wrote:

Put simply, Sweet Tooth's lvl 2 is one of the worst lvl 2's in the game, easily. It doesn't even feel like a lvl 2, it feels like a lvl 1.5, if that makes sense. 

However, I've thought long and hard about it, and the only balanced and reasonable way I can think of improving it is giving the explosion a radius buff. Right now, the explosion is absolutely tiny. You will just barely hit one person, nevermind two or three people. 

Thoughts?

his level 2 isnt too bad when used i the right situation. but that is the problem with supers in general. and probably why the game didnt  sell to well. supers are kinda pointless IMO especailyy since there are only few supers that actaul get used most people just try for level 3 and srew the first two supers so supers system failed in the part of the onyl way of getting kills. if a sequal is made i think they need to get ri o f the supers system, and just make the controls more responsive,

Message 32 of 33 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2219 posts

Feb 5, 2013

you should be able to detonate when ever you want

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 33 of 33 (67 Views)
0 Likes