Dec 20 2012
By: Levi_Skardsen I Only Post Everything 1147 posts

Sweet Tooth level 2 triple kill.

[ Edited ]
7 replies 333 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

Has anyone witnessed this rare event online yet? I think the only way you can feasibly get it is by running into the middle of a group and using it right next to someone.

Message 1 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: Sweet Tooth level 2 triple kill.

Dec 20, 2012

That useless nuke moves slower than a Big Daddy, I've never seen this event, but suspect your way would be the way to go about it. Hell I've only seen that super being used once in my entire time playing this game; when my finger slipped as I was saving up for a level 3, I got one kill out of it.

Message 2 of 8 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Mind_Less wrote:

That useless nuke moves slower than a Big Daddy, I've never seen this event, but suspect your way would be the way to go about it. Hell I've only seen that super being used once in my entire time playing this game; when my finger slipped as I was saving up for a level 3, I got one kill out of it.

i used it twice,

during the character tutorial, and first time ever during his arcade to test it out, got no kills...

Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 8 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Dec 20, 2012
I've done this a couple times. You gotta run into the crowd and detonate it right away. It's still luck dependant though.
Message 4 of 8 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I use this when I think I'm about to die and I can't make it to a Level 3 in time because his meter gain for his Level 1 is ridiculous.

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 5 of 8 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Does anybody else wonder why Sweet Tooth's level 2 explosion is smaller than Nathan Drake's level 1 explosion? I just can't wrap my head around the balancing of Sweet Tooth's level 2 super.

Message 6 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Dec 20, 2012
I was able to get double and triple kills easily in the beta, but I dont play much tooth anymore. Timing is essential and think of it like evil cole's lvl 2 kinda. Use it when 2 or 3 players are bunched up by a wall and get on the edge of it all. You should have no problem unless you're a noob. But yeah, I've had it flop a lot too. Über pwnage would be if two came out and you could control them with both joysticks. It does fit him well though I guess
Message 7 of 8 (146 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
561 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Fat_Slapper wrote:
I was able to get double and triple kills easily in the beta, but I dont play much tooth anymore. Timing is essential and think of it like evil cole's lvl 2 kinda. Use it when 2 or 3 players are bunched up by a wall and get on the edge of it all. You should have no problem unless you're a noob. But yeah, I've had it flop a lot too. Über pwnage would be if two came out and you could control them with both joysticks. It does fit him well though I guess

That...would be AWESOME.

Message 8 of 8 (131 Views)
0 Likes