Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 23 2013
By: sprocideon Uncharted Territory 1807 posts

Supers Tier Lists

4 replies 2081 views Edited Mar 23, 2013
I think we should have a thread for this post patch. One list for FFA, one for 1v1, and one for 2v2. And maybe even sub categories for each level super. Factors to be considered would include: usefulness, speed, how easily you can be knocked out of them or killed by another super, and kill confirming or comboing into them. If enough people contribute to this thread with their opinions ill make them myself as soon as I can. Otherwise some help would be appreciated :smileyhappy:

See more on Know Your Meme
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (2,081 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Re: Supers Tier Lists

Mar 23, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (2,070 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Not bad. Of course, alot has changed post patch. Sly's level 1 is no longer invincible, and Nariko's lvl 3 no longer lasts longer than the timer. And I'd like to see the different lists for the different modes.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (2,058 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Here's some ideas of mine.
- Sly's level 1 is very useful in FFA. It's not invincible anymore, but it's still powerful. It comes out quick and can be started while he's invisible. So that one would definitely be at the top of an FFA tier list, or close to the top.
- Nariko's level 3 is amazing, no doubt about that I'm sure (except for very large stages, but obviously that goes for any character with a rushdown level 3). Great for all modes pretty much.
- Radec's level 1 is good for FFA and 2v2 IMO. Seems to work best when someone is distracted with comboing or being comboed. The super is fast if you use it right away, although that detracts from its usefulness in waiting to home in on someone. It'd probably be easier to dodge in 1v1.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (2,040 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Mar 23, 2013
- Isaac's level 1 is similar to Radec's IMO. It's very useful in FFA, and 2v2. And I think it might be better in 1v1 since he fires two shots you have to dodge. And Isaac's shot goes out alot quicker than Radec's.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes