Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012

D1renegade wrote:

You know... I have supported this game since the very beginning.  When many were disparaging the super system I defended it and when characters that I thought should of been in this game were passed over, I looked at the bigger picture and began to grow content with the roster.

But now I'm done letting things slide from you.  I got your game on midnight and since then I've only been able to play online twice on my PS3 and both of those times were on release day.  As I've stated several times, my "searching for oppenents" screen will freeze, then unfreeze then I get kicked back out to the character selection screen.  Why is that? Why can I play Uncharted, Killzone, LBP, and Resistance (all Sony exclusives) online with no issues, but with your game I can't even connect to a single match.  How many times did one of you mention in interviews how well your online would work?  All lies for several of us here on this forum.

And even when I take my vita to my university to play matches, I'm greeted with an experience plaugued by invisible players, annoying lag and players continously dropping out.  With that kind of experience your tounament mode is a joke.  It seems that you have only optimized your servers for certain internet connections, which would explain the wide range of online experiences that this forum has shown.  In my eyes you guys aren't  much different than Bethesada with the Skyrim fiasco.  I paid full price for this game and I expect to get its full capabilities.

What's most frustrating about this is your silence on this matter.  You must be aware of some of these matters if you read the forums like you said you do.  This is the OFFICIAL forum for your game and we get little to no communication from you.  I have never seen a developer with worse communciation with its fanbase.  This place should be ground zero for updates on the game and yet you remain silent.  Had this same issue this summer with the leaks and reveals.

I would be pleased with a simple sentence saying that you are aware and are looking into the matter.  Its been over a week since this problem arose and I've seen no such response.  What the hell are you paying Clockwork for?  This will be the last game I buy from you If this is the kind of customer service I can expect.

Somebody leave superbots email please.

Most people don't have issues with online. It's you, not them.

Message 21 of 36 (120 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Derek1271996 wrote:

D1renegade wrote:

You know... I have supported this game since the very beginning.  When many were disparaging the super system I defended it and when characters that I thought should of been in this game were passed over, I looked at the bigger picture and began to grow content with the roster.

But now I'm done letting things slide from you.  I got your game on midnight and since then I've only been able to play online twice on my PS3 and both of those times were on release day.  As I've stated several times, my "searching for oppenents" screen will freeze, then unfreeze then I get kicked back out to the character selection screen.  Why is that? Why can I play Uncharted, Killzone, LBP, and Resistance (all Sony exclusives) online with no issues, but with your game I can't even connect to a single match.  How many times did one of you mention in interviews how well your online would work?  All lies for several of us here on this forum.

And even when I take my vita to my university to play matches, I'm greeted with an experience plaugued by invisible players, annoying lag and players continously dropping out.  With that kind of experience your tounament mode is a joke.  It seems that you have only optimized your servers for certain internet connections, which would explain the wide range of online experiences that this forum has shown.  In my eyes you guys aren't  much different than Bethesada with the Skyrim fiasco.  I paid full price for this game and I expect to get its full capabilities.

What's most frustrating about this is your silence on this matter.  You must be aware of some of these matters if you read the forums like you said you do.  This is the OFFICIAL forum for your game and we get little to no communication from you.  I have never seen a developer with worse communciation with its fanbase.  This place should be ground zero for updates on the game and yet you remain silent.  Had this same issue this summer with the leaks and reveals.

I would be pleased with a simple sentence saying that you are aware and are looking into the matter.  Its been over a week since this problem arose and I've seen no such response.  What the hell are you paying Clockwork for?  This will be the last game I buy from you If this is the kind of customer service I can expect.

Yeah man you're right. I can play Uncharted, Killzone , Assassin's Creed, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, LittleBigPlanet Starhawk and DUST smoothy online, but when I play All-Stars I cant get a match.  Yeah its definitely my fault.  -__-

Message 22 of 36 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

D1renegade wrote:

Derek1271996 wrote:

D1renegade wrote:

Yeah man you're right. I can play Uncharted, Killzone , Assassin's Creed, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, LittleBigPlanet Starhawk and DUST smoothy online, but when I play All-Stars I cant get a match.  Yeah its definitely my fault.  -__-

I have the same problem I can play any game with not much lag but for this game too many invisible people, dropping connections, teleporting players and so far my block never works.

I'm going to miss out on most of the experience which is fine since I'm doing other things recently but for those who bought it to play for long time I feel bad for them (if they have these problems).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 23 of 36 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 29, 2012
bump
Message 24 of 36 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 29, 2012

D1renegade wrote:
bump

Why did you need to bump this?  Let it rest, brotha

Message 25 of 36 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
665 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I've seen a lot of the issues youve mentioned. invisible characters,lag, etc. Not to mention if the host rage quits the game ends.Needs fixing.
Message 26 of 36 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 29, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

D1renegade wrote:
bump

Not before superbot responds to me.

Message 27 of 36 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Connection IS terrible! It froze my ps3 two times already
Message 28 of 36 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 30, 2012

it frooze my ps3 2 times also the online is a mess this game has the worse online on ps3 by far imo

Message 29 of 36 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 30, 2012

D1renegade wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

D1renegade wrote:
bump

Not before superbot responds to me.

They're not going to respond, besides if SB really does read the forum then they probably know about all these glitches by now, so why bother?

Message 30 of 36 (52 Views)
0 Likes