Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

D1renegade wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Implying Clockwork is the only person on the development team and not at least over thirty people who are continuously playtesting the servers.


Isn't Clockwork supposed to be the community manager?


Community manager doesn't equal programmer. Most of these people think fixes like this can come really easy.


The point he's making is that he would just like to hear some kind of info from the community manager as to whether the forums concerns are being heard or not.

Message 11 of 36 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/15/2009
Offline
289 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:

Chill out. Not everyone is having internet problems like you are so maybe its you but i do agree they need to fix the lag and glitches is what is ruining the online for me


Not once did I say that everyone was having this problem.  Lag is ruining the experience for you while I can't even connect to a single game. Now tell me who needs the more immediate assistance.

Message 12 of 36 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012

D1renegade wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

Chill out. Not everyone is having internet problems like you are so maybe its you but i do agree they need to fix the lag and glitches is what is ruining the online for me


Not once did I say that everyone was having this problem.  Lag is ruining the experience for you while I can't even connect to a single game. Now tell me who needs the more immediate assistance.


Your IT department.

Message 13 of 36 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/15/2009
Offline
289 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

D1renegade wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Implying Clockwork is the only person on the development team and not at least over thirty people who are continuously playtesting the servers.


Isn't Clockwork supposed to be the community manager?


Community manager doesn't equal programmer. Most of these people think fixes like this can come really easy.


I'm not concerned about the fix speed, I'm concerned about whether or not they are even fixing it.  I just want some communication  from superbot saying they are aware and working on the matter.  How hard is that?

Message 14 of 36 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/15/2009
Offline
289 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012

mike1234flynn wrote:
Maybe it's your connection? Am i the only one with PERFECT connection? I never have any lag or disconnections at all! Aren't game developer's aloud a break too?

Maybe you missed the part where I said other games I own work fine.  Only All-Stars gives me online trouble.

Message 15 of 36 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

i dont hate superbot, i know they will patch everything out

 

but the dude IS RIGHT

 

clockwork should doing his job and tell us what exactly superbot is up to on a weekly basis.

Message 16 of 36 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012

Maybe Clockwork doesn't have that information right now.

 

GASP, ONLY A BIT PAST A WEEK SINCE THE GAMES RELEASE AND THERE'S ISSUES.

Message 17 of 36 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012
Of course they're fixing it! It's not like their lounging by pools with margaritas in hand patting their full bellies. Some people are probably harder at work than they were before the game even came out. Give them time, they're a brand new company with hardly 50 employees (if even that many). Only a minority of people have connection problems, but I am positive they're working their derrières off trying to fix it
Message 18 of 36 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012
They're* for the first "their" My b!
Message 19 of 36 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Maybe Clockwork doesn't have that information right now.

 

GASP, ONLY A BIT PAST A WEEK SINCE THE GAMES RELEASE AND THERE'S ISSUES.


**bleep**, clockwork works there. He knows whats going on.

 

any little bit of information helps, even if its minor. 

 

If only cloclkwork and SB was more like zipper interactive During their mag days.

 

they were the best at communicating with thei fans HANDS DOWN.

 

They had a community manager and 3- 4 developers activily talking and playing with the community almost every day. These people were in player clans, they were part of the family, they werent strangers.

 

every day we got updated on the next patch and what it will have.

 

 

SB can learn something from them. 

Message 20 of 36 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes