Nov 29 2012
By: D1renegade Hekseville Citizen 289 posts

Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

35 replies 599 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

You know... I have supported this game since the very beginning.  When many were disparaging the super system I defended it and when characters that I thought should of been in this game were passed over, I looked at the bigger picture and began to grow content with the roster.

But now I'm done letting things slide from you.  I got your game on midnight and since then I've only been able to play online twice on my PS3 and both of those times were on release day.  As I've stated several times, my "searching for oppenents" screen will freeze, then unfreeze then I get kicked back out to the character selection screen.  Why is that? Why can I play Uncharted, Killzone, LBP, and Resistance (all Sony exclusives) online with no issues, but with your game I can't even connect to a single match.  How many times did one of you mention in interviews how well your online would work?  All lies for several of us here on this forum.

And even when I take my vita to my university to play matches, I'm greeted with an experience plaugued by invisible players, annoying lag and players continously dropping out.  With that kind of experience your tounament mode is a joke.  It seems that you have only optimized your servers for certain internet connections, which would explain the wide range of online experiences that this forum has shown.  In my eyes you guys aren't  much different than Bethesada with the Skyrim fiasco.  I paid full price for this game and I expect to get its full capabilities.

What's most frustrating about this is your silence on this matter.  You must be aware of some of these matters if you read the forums like you said you do.  This is the OFFICIAL forum for your game and we get little to no communication from you.  I have never seen a developer with worse communciation with its fanbase.  This place should be ground zero for updates on the game and yet you remain silent.  Had this same issue this summer with the leaks and reveals.

I would be pleased with a simple sentence saying that you are aware and are looking into the matter.  Its been over a week since this problem arose and I've seen no such response.  What the hell are you paying Clockwork for?  This will be the last game I buy from you If this is the kind of customer service I can expect.

Somebody leave superbots email please.

Message 1 of 36 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: Superbot you DISAPPOINT me

Nov 29, 2012
I understand where you are coming from but it isnt that big of a deal
Message 2 of 36 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Implying Clockwork is the only person on the development team and not at least over thirty people who are continuously playtesting the servers.

Message 3 of 36 (593 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I'm new to this forum, so correct me if I'm wrong but i haven't heard of any of these issues. I play the game on my vita during work for a huge chunk of the day then play on my PS3 when i get home (onine) with almost no issues what so ever.

https://twitter.com/MattMcDonald
Message 4 of 36 (583 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:
I understand where you are coming from but it isnt that big of a deal

It's not a big deal that I can't play the game online at all, which is also required to gain some trophies???

Whatever you say man

Message 5 of 36 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Implying Clockwork is the only person on the development team and not at least over thirty people who are continuously playtesting the servers.

Isn't Clockwork supposed to be the community manager?

Message 6 of 36 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Sk8erfreakmatt10 wrote:

I'm new to this forum, so correct me if I'm wrong but i haven't heard of any of these issues. I play the game on my vita during work for a huge chunk of the day then play on my PS3 when i get home (onine) with almost no issues what so ever.

Yea its only happening to the minority group of players, which is kind of the reason why I think superbot doesnt give a care

Message 7 of 36 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Maybe it's your connection? Am i the only one with PERFECT connection? I never have any lag or disconnections at all! Aren't game developer's aloud a break too?
Message 8 of 36 (542 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Chill out. Not everyone is having internet problems like you are so maybe its you but i do agree they need to fix the lag and glitches is what is ruining the online for me

Message 9 of 36 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

D1renegade wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Isn't Clockwork supposed to be the community manager?

Community manager doesn't equal programmer. Most of these people think fixes like this can come really easy.

Message 10 of 36 (533 Views)
0 Likes