Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Superbot, watch this

Dec 30, 2012
Not a bad idea, Achus, although I'm not so sure the mods would want to sticky a thread that only has that purpo...

I already have a stickied thread that I'm not using, don't I? And a sig...

I'll make it work
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 21 of 24 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Divine, vs?
Message 22 of 24 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Right now? No chance, sorry; it's 5 AM and I really have to sleep soon lol. If you want to play me later (perhaps tomorrow/later today, but I might be out at a New Years' Eve party, so no guarantees), just add me on PSN. Same username as here, just be sure to let me know that you're from the forum.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 23 of 24 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 30, 2012

achus93again wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
You act as if they look at the forum. If you're really going to try to make a point, email them. That's how everybody who's gotten through has done so, myself included. Host Migration is definitely something that should be looked into, at least for ranked, but telling them here, let alone in that tone, will get nothing done.

And for the record, no changes will go through until the patch goes through the day the DLC comes out, so we'd have a few weeks without it regardless.

Dude, what is SuperBot's email?

info@superbotentertainment.com is the email everybody uses.  It's the one I used in my thank-you email to SuperBot.  Normally you get a reply from somebody named John (or was it David?) who's really honest with you in his responses (though I got mine from Chan).  You can find it on their website.

i think you should make a thread telling people what Superbot's email is and get it stickied,

because although they do read the forums, they care a lot more about emails, and they'll respond...

At this point, I don't think they want to give us a straight answer on my topic just yet. They know.

Message 24 of 24 (29 Views)
0 Likes