Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Re: Superbot still has more fighters on the way

Feb 15, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
I don't want Lara because IMO she'll be another drake and I hate drake as is. We need another sword character we have a lot of shooters and a shooter can just zone so I hate fighting them

pb have you ever played the old tomb raider games? if you have played them you would know that her and drake only have being treasure hunters in common. lara is very different in terms of what she uses and what she would do. she has martial arts training, drake brawls. lara doesnt use grenade launchers or ak's she uses dual pistols, shotguns, m16, harpoon guns, she also doesnt rely on things such as barrels or boulders or whatever.

#ClownTroops
Message 51 of 60 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I think Lara should be based on a mix on the new and old versions. Give her her new look and bow and other attacks, but keep the dual pistols and some of the cooler weapons from the previous games, like Excalibur for instance.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 52 of 60 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Lara Craft... yawn. no thanks.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 53 of 60 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Omega_Rez wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
I don't want Lara because IMO she'll be another drake and I hate drake as is. We need another sword character we have a lot of shooters and a shooter can just zone so I hate fighting them

pb have you ever played the old tomb raider games? if you have played them you would know that her and drake only have being treasure hunters in common. lara is very different in terms of what she uses and what she would do. she has martial arts training, drake brawls. lara doesnt use grenade launchers or ak's she uses dual pistols, shotguns, m16, harpoon guns, she also doesnt rely on things such as barrels or boulders or whatever.

Don't forget Dinosaurs, Ancient Curses, A Brittish Accent, The fact Lara is another female for PSABR, Tomb Raider was one of the big 3 PS1 franchises & Lara Croft in my opinion is a better character than Drake although the Uncharted games are better.

I really want Lara Croft and I think her supers could include a T-Rex, A Curse or even her Motorbike. It would kick **bleep** so all you Lara haters out there, Just do your research. She deserves to be there just as much as any other character in the game. To me, Crash, Spyro & Lara were Playstation aswell as Cloud & Snake.

Message 54 of 60 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I'll just say it now, Tagger, from ModNation Racers. I've said it thousands of times, but I stand by his inclusion. He was never very popular, but he is playstation exclusive, and that is major bonus points. If you've ever played the game, he has a ton of charector, unique intros, outtros, taunts, recolors, and a story. His art style is cartoony, but edgy and mismatched. (Hehasa fang and his skin is yellow!) He would have a very unique playstyle, no sword, no normal guns, no bordom hand hard to tell apart moves, he would not be combo heavy, he is mute, so no verbal distractions, and he couls have a block that isn't just crossing his arms.

His supers would be anazing. Lv. 1; Sonic boom, blue shockwave, like riaden's. Lv. 2, warp, green rift feild, like dante's 2.

Lv. 3, Hydra; missil storm, plays like fat Princess's level 3.

Most unique character possible!

*World's most disappointed facepalm.*

%& Lead Scout for The Bunker! &%
Message 55 of 60 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Conans_Boy wrote:

I'll just say it now, Tagger, from ModNation Racers. I've said it thousands of times, but I stand by his inclusion. He was never very popular, but he is playstation exclusive, and that is major bonus points. If you've ever played the game, he has a ton of charector, unique intros, outtros, taunts, recolors, and a story. His art style is cartoony, but edgy and mismatched. (Hehasa fang and his skin is yellow!) He would have a very unique playstyle, no sword, no normal guns, no bordom hand hard to tell apart moves, he would not be combo heavy, he is mute, so no verbal distractions, and he couls have a block that isn't just crossing his arms.

His supers would be anazing. Lv. 1; Sonic boom, blue shockwave, like riaden's. Lv. 2, warp, green rift feild, like dante's 2.

Well his name is Tag. Not Tagger. lol

Other then that i agree with you. He'd be awesome.

Message 56 of 60 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Conans_Boy wrote:

TBH he would be better off as part of a ModNation stage, not everyone has to be a playable character.

Message 57 of 60 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Feb 15, 2013

The rebooted Lara looks like she'd play quite differently from Drake, certainly she doesnt focus on guns a whole lot. although her dual pistols will HAVE to be in. In the new game she tends to focus on scavenged weaponry such as a bow and arrow, flaming torch, climbing pick and more, i think she'll be a much more melee focused character than Drake would and certainly guns would only form about 2 of her moves most likely. 

As for my predictions, it's a long shot, but i think Lara and The Hooded Traveller from Journey. Lara for the same reason as everyone else is saying, although i think we may be reading far too much into this, and Traveller because Santa Monica own him and they now control the game, i bet they couldnt resist putting in their multiple GOTY award winning character, he's also easy to add being first party and would play uniquely, but like i said, it's still a long shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 58 of 60 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Does anyone here know who Klonoa is cuz' i'd pick him and Bomberman

PASBR
Mains:Toro Raiden Good Cole Kat
Subs: Fat Princess Evil Cole Dante Heihachi (Somehow i suck with spammy douchebaggy characters such as Kratos or Sly or Drake for some reason)
Message 59 of 60 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

I'd like an AC from Armored Core, I mean the AC Series has been around since PS1, just launched it's AC5 Game, & we have no Robots in All-Stars yet, it'd be a Unique Character, no? 

But as everyone else thinks... I'mma bet it will be Laura Croft from her New Tomb Raider Game, since 

They used the New Dante, I figured the New Laura... 

Also, I'm thinking Cloud or Lightning, since they made it clear that an FF Character would be in the Game, & that Lightning was in that one Bar Comercial about Gamers, & we still have FF XIII -3 comming out soon... 

I mean, I can think of no other two characters more suitable for this DLC... 

Some are saying, they don't want another Drake? But why not, we already got FPS Characters, & RPG Characters, & Fighting Game Characters... Why not an Adventurer like Drake? 

The things i'd like to see in All-Stars as a sweet Fight, would be... 

A .Hack// Character Vs. A FF Character, 

Uncharted Vs. Tomb Raider, 

MK Vs. Tekken Vs. SF Characters... 

Armored Core Vs. ??? 

I mean ya gotta admit, it's quite odd that this is a Fighting Game, & we only have 1 Fighting Game Character in it... @_@ 

BTW: Crash is not a PS Exclusive, I hear he is only Partially, so I hear Crash won't make the Cut, @_@

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 60 of 60 (87 Views)
0 Likes