Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: Superbot "fake leak"

Jul 29, 2012

@xemoel_bros 

I'm convinced it's real, and people who are unpleased with it are just making ridiculous theories to convinve themselves otheriwse.

Message 11 of 25 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 29, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

Wow, so this is fake leak or not?

Don't know that, it's pretty believable for me. If this was actually found in the beta, it's true, no argument can say otherwise. Fake lead it's just make believe, I think people are thinking about this because they're disappointed. If it's just a prank from some hacker, well he would be really good at this.

Message 12 of 25 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I think it's not a fake leak, but rather it's an intentional removal of some information. Certain things were left in to throw us off. SuperBot KNOWS this was going to happen; it's happened with many other fighting games before, and these guys probably helped FIND those leaks. I think they intentionally left certain things out, and maybe threw in old information (like using New Dante when they may have gotten the rights to Old Dante since then). Now when everyone's disappointed come Gamescom, BOOM Crash. Or something equivalent. Something that shows "yeah, we knew what you were thinking."
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 25 (97 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I think that Superbot doesn't give a **bleep** if this leak happened. I know that you like to think of them like good friends who just want to please and surprise us. They aren't.  The game comes out in less than three months, it's nothing. 

Message 14 of 25 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

I think that Superbot doesn't give a **bleep** if this leak happened. I know that you like to think of them like good friends who just want to please and surprise us. They aren't.  The game comes out in less than three months, it's nothing. 

If they care, they can't tell us.  If they bring it up at all, people will assume it's true.  But anyway, believe whatever you want; they seem to care about the game, so I'm assuming if this was unintentional on their part, they're angry about it.

ecdf9e46
Message 15 of 25 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Even if all those characters are in, there is still 4-8 more characters left...
Message 16 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 29, 2012

They obviously care about the game, they're making it. But they care to sell it more.

That's why they're making all these marketing choices (Nu Dante, Raiden, Columbia stage), which don't make sense mostly. 

Message 17 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012
it seems to be an 'early-thought', an 'idea', if that is Evil Cole. They were probably wanting evil cole at first... and were deciding between the 2. I'm not convinced on the character front.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 18 of 25 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I agree, Thirty.
ecdf9e46
Message 19 of 25 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
it seems to be an 'early-thought', an 'idea', if that is Evil Cole. They were probably wanting evil cole at first... and were deciding between the 2. I'm not convinced on the character front.

That's more believable. Even Brawl had some info about scrapped off characters (Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, Plusle & Minun)... But about the third-party characters, in this case Dante, it's impossible. He's going to be in the game.

Message 20 of 25 (51 Views)
0 Likes