Jul 29 2012
By: Level_Code Hekseville Citizen 273 posts

Superbot "fake leak"

24 replies 411 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

I've seen many people saying that Superbot may have put fake information into the game so people are even more surprised by their next announcement, and while I'd love this to be true there's a problem. There's whole fanbases out there who like each of these leaked characters, even New Dante, Evil Cole and Raiden, and if they were to be like "HAHA! Gotcha!" and then announce Crash and Spyro, the fans of the other characters would be **bleep**. The only logical and optimistic answer to this is that Superbot screwed up and left information in the Beta that shouldn't have been there, but they still have more that wasn't in the build. That way everyone's happy, because I personally would be shocked if Team ICO, Okami, Crash, etc. didn't show up in some form in the final game.

Message 1 of 25 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Superbot "fake leak"

Jul 29, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

I've seen many people saying that Superbot may have put fake information into the game so people are even more surprised by their next announcement, and while I'd love this to be true there's a problem. There's whole fanbases out there who like each of these leaked characters, even New Dante, Evil Cole and Raiden, and if they were to be like "HAHA! Gotcha!" and then announce Crash and Spyro, the fans of the other characters would be **bleep**. The only logical and optimistic answer to this is that Superbot screwed up and left information in the Beta that shouldn't have been there, but they still have more that wasn't in the build. That way everyone's happy, because I personally would be shocked if Team ICO, Okami, Crash, etc. didn't show up in some form in the final game.

I mean, they were making that ICO person. I saw a screenshot! But then again, that was leaked as well... I feel as if, since they'd been extracted from said beta, that those were 'thoughts' for characters, and that at least some of the stages were earlier versions.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 25 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 29, 2012

It's IMPOSSIBLE that they use third party characters like Dante just to create a fake lead. They would have put only first party characters, but that would have been bizzarre anyway.

This leak is true. If that's all we're gonna get, that's sad, but I'm certain they have something else up their sleeve 

Message 3 of 25 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

It's not probable in my opinion, that they use third party characters like Dante just to create a fake lead. They would have put only first party characters, but that would have been bizzarre anyway.

This leak is true. If that's all we're gonna get, that's sad, but I'm certain they have something else up their sleeve 

Fixed.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 25 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

It's not probable in my opinion, that they use third party characters like Dante just to create a fake lead. They would have put only first party characters, but that would have been bizzarre anyway.

Fixed.

No. They can't possibly use third party characters, not even for this. Do you really think they bought the rights for Nu Dante only for making a fake lead, and then not using him?

Message 5 of 25 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Fixed.

No. They can't possibly use third party characters, not even for this. Do you really think they bought the rights for Nu Dante only for making a fake lead, and then not using him?

you need to learn more about this...

1) Yes it is very possible

2) They don't necessarily need to 'buy' the rights. If this is real, then he's in the game. Done deal.

Message 6 of 25 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Yeah well, when happened something like this before? Give me an example.

It's like in the beta of Mario Kart 8 Nintendo put files about Crash Bandicoot for the lolz. They CAN'T do that. Except they buy the rights. But seriously, your vision doesn't make sense in this world. 

Message 7 of 25 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I once found "Your mom" in the neopets source code.

It was funny.

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 8 of 25 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Wow, so this is fake leak or not?

Message 9 of 25 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 29, 2012
why would they wanted to do this . im very sad about this game without crash but i m not think they are trolling us. however they can use dante. because they just wrote Dante. not used devil may cry coprights. dante can anyone. do a character in ps move spor game so its dante . but i think they are not fake. because ite seems probably real roster. if there are crash spyro they will announce first them.
Message 10 of 25 (268 Views)
0 Likes