Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Superbot please read this statement

Nov 24, 2012
Wait, is Sackboy OP or just a spammer (cakeinator)?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 11 of 16 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I agree. I don't think the game should be nerfed yet. People have to give it time and learn their character and their opponents. If we start nerfing everything we will not stop and how are we ever going to get better at a game that's constantly changing. Also no I don't play with any of the top characters I'm a spike player. RIVAL/POLYGON STAGE!!!
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 12 of 16 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 24, 2012

omg lol he said sonic 06 wow that was the worse

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 13 of 16 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Nov 24, 2012

whoosha1 wrote:
This is by far the buggiest game I've ever played. This game has so much potential to be an awesome online game there's just so many things that should have bin done before this game was for sale. I have a good Internet connection. I'm constantly searching for games only to be kicked back to the character menu. I'm joined into games with players missing and being kicked mid game. Having players suddenly move to other sides of the screen and on rare occasions even being a random character I didn't even choose. The games good when u can get into it for more then 5 minutes but the bugs are just frustrating and make me want to turn my playstation off. I'd like to see the option to rematch. Another horrible thing about the game is having to go through the getting kicked out of games over and over and kicked back to the character selection screen because of a connection problem. If you finally find a good game connection it would be good to continue to play on with them.

Meh.  I barely see these problems anymore.  When it does happen, it is annoying as hell, but it doesn't happen every other game or anything.  Given that this game just released, I'm not complaining!  This game is too addictive.  I just beat the #9 player in FFA and got 9 BP. Smiley Wink (LIKE A BOSS)

Message 14 of 16 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 24, 2012
What do u suggest I do?
Message 15 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

So one last time I hope you guys dont listen to these massive amounts of OP/Nerf threads...  IMO its just a bunch of people who need a reason to feel better about the Ls they take.  I personally never had a problem fighting Kratos, and I think sac boy is a great unique character and i can kinda see why each character is made the way they are!

F these trolls on the forum

If you never had a problem fighting Kratos, then go prove to those people with Online Footage of you winning against them. Otherwise, you're proving nothing. Same can go for Sackboy since there are people mentioning him.

Also, they aren't what they are as you called them. It's called feedback on the character & many people had a problem with Kratos in the Beta & even here because of his AP Gain with his combos. Sackboy, because he's a keep-away character.

You should be thankful since there aren't any Radec complaints as much as before when people were playing Beta. However, if there are complaints about Kratos from Beta & Full game, well, we have a problem. Now, lets get some more useful threads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 16 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes