Highlighted
Nov 24 2012
By: Asis_aka_Talent Wastelander 768 posts

Superbot please read this statement

[ Edited ]
15 replies 318 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

Please dont listen to the Buff/nerf threads on this forum.  yes i can understand why the people would say these things but the game is new people have not put the time in to truly learn the system and how each character should be played.  I think you guys did a great job considering everything.  I think the only things that need to be addressed is a few bugs with the online play and letting us pick our own background on the main menu.  I thank you guys for making this game and putting the time in to make sure we had something we can play for years!  This is why i take my time to understand the game and try to become better.  So one last time I hope you guys dont listen to these massive amounts of OP/Nerf threads...  IMO its just a bunch of people who need a reason to feel better about the Ls they take.  I personally never had a problem fighting Kratos, and I think sac boy is a great unique character and i can kinda see why each character is made the way they are! Its ne of my fav things about this game honestly!  And after the hours and hours you guys have played this game before release i kno you guys did alot of balancing so THANK YOU and F these trolls on the forum I love you guys for the game you have brought to u.  I will always support you guys THANKS

-Asis Galvin

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 1 of 16 (318 Views)
Sackboy
615 posts

Re: Superbot please read this statement

Nov 24, 2012

cool story bro

Message 2 of 16 (309 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 24, 2012
There's two characters right now with easy infinites that can hit 3 people at once, don't think that needs tweaked? :L
Message 3 of 16 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Does infinites matter if you don't have a health bar?
Message 4 of 16 (287 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 24, 2012
@Lombax Warrior They do if you can get upto level 3 meter by starting off from just one hit on your opponent. :L
Message 5 of 16 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Sackboy, Kratos and Sly should be needed somehow. Other then that, I agree, OP.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 6 of 16 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 24, 2012
This is by far the buggiest game I've ever played. This game has so much potential to be an awesome online game there's just so many things that should have bin done before this game was for sale. I have a good Internet connection. I'm constantly searching for games only to be kicked back to the character menu. I'm joined into games with players missing and being kicked mid game. Having players suddenly move to other sides of the screen and on rare occasions even being a random character I didn't even choose. The games good when u can get into it for more then 5 minutes but the bugs are just frustrating and make me want to turn my playstation off. I'd like to see the option to rematch. Another horrible thing about the game is having to go through the getting kicked out of games over and over and kicked back to the character selection screen because of a connection problem. If you finally find a good game connection it would be good to continue to play on with them.
Message 7 of 16 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 24, 2012

thats far from true buddy... Because of the break system that doesnt happen you just dont know how to get out of whatever your talking about

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 8 of 16 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Nov 24, 2012

whoosha1 wrote:
This is by far the buggiest game I've ever played. 

then you obviously haven't played starhawk and skyrim on release day. those were horrible.

Message 9 of 16 (215 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Or Sonic '06.
Message 10 of 16 (202 Views)