Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Superbot please nerf everything and make this game really boring

Nov 30, 2012
@pedro

So basically this game has alot to do with stratagy? How you play? From what you said about sackboy?

What IF you had sackboy v sackboy, 1v1 and had two different gamestyles, one was to get lvl3 and another keep on lvl1 it doesn't intetally mean lvl3 is a op or needs a nerf because you could the lvl 1 strat could win? Does that mean his lvl 1 needs a nerf

This is what am getting at?
Message 31 of 55 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@Rikki
That's irrelevant.

In regards to his lvl three, they are easy to balance. The risk reward must be balanced. Saxkboy's lvl 3 has as high a reward as any lvl 3, but it has one of the lower risks because how limiting the bubble's effect on the others mobility is.
Message 32 of 55 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@lx_Theo,

I never really spam, but it does.depend on who am against with sackboy I usually try frontal attack but if he's a fast character I predict when he's going to attack e.i raiden, I noticed alot of raidens at a distance use O-F to slide across so just before I drop a electric chip. Against kratos I try to go on a higher level for his spuare-F and put a cake down or chip just before so when he locks on it usually prevents it other then that i use forward attacks and double bluff roll or block.

Works for me personally
I only spam on 2v2 if my TM is a CQC character against another 2 CQC's i just use goo to help my TM not get into a combo by the opponent

Get me?
Message 33 of 55 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@Lx_Theo
The only thing I think would be good for his lvl 3 is to replicate raidens level 3 so you don't know where they are and you have to hunt them.

But his lvl 3 is kinda usless in a 2v2 or 1v1 because of the time to respawn. Especially on big maps like invasion or dreamscape
Message 34 of 55 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 30, 2012

you act like a nerf for charectors would be bad? oh yes.... having all charectors on a even slate would be horrible. a game based around skills, instead of spamming..... would be a disaster....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 35 of 55 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@halfhoff
The way people imo talk about nefing if superbot did it all, listened to the fans and fulfilled every request this game would be no different to the original MVC. It would be based on visuals Dante would be no different to spike and he'd be no different to big daddy. Disaster... Yes it would because this game wouldn't sell much or.. It would become old fast as online would get repetitve which is the main focus of this game.

Plus I was talking about nerf not spamming different things
Message 36 of 55 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: Superbot please nerf everything and make this game really boringo

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

im not saying make all the nerfs requested, im saying that it is clear and OBVIOUS that sackboy needs a nerf and we all know its GOING to happen, a company doesnt have this many people complain about a certain charector withought something being done about it, and i dont get "entertainment" from whatching a sackboy spam so i become less interested in the game, if anything it FRUSTRATES me!? how could you get entertainment from that? you bought a 60$ game to press 2 buttons? good job.

and when you speak of nerfs the topic of spamming is BOUND to come up.

say whatever you wish, but sackboys nerf is inevitable. im a black belt LVL 700 sackboy, and its obvious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 37 of 55 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Well rikki I'm sorry you choose to spam an OP character, as well as have a GF that plays an OP character and probably spams as well.
Message 38 of 55 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 30, 2012
OP seems to be an idiot "ooh waaaah people realize the person that I spam is OP so I'll make a satirical thread whining about how everything needs nerfed waaah"

**bleep** please....
Message 39 of 55 (58 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@halfhoff
1, the topic was about how silly it is I stated that in my last comment to you
2, sackboy was an example as I play with him
3, I've never bought anything in dollars in my entire life
4, I never stated once I spam unless it was a stratagy to play with a TM
5, its not that obvious its going to happen because sackboy isn't that great in 1v1 - nerfing him would mean he would get worse
Message 40 of 55 (51 Views)
0 Likes