Nov 30 2012
By: RikkiRossTheBoss Survivor 2454 posts

Superbot please nerf everything and make this game really boring

54 replies 337 views Edited Nov 30, 2012
Everyone that knows me, knows I like sackboy but I have recieved so many messages like 'your character needs to be nerf'd' then my gf likes kratos as p2 again 'kratos is so op' they waste there gaming time to message me that.

Then I come on the blog and I have almost seen everyone make some kind of thread about a certain character needs to be nerf'd

So since everyone is unhappy (I personally don't think anything need to be changed) lets make a petition to superbot and get them to need everything.

Lets make this game totally about visuals. Lets make it so everyone gets same AP/speed.

That's what everyone wants so lets make this game as boring as hell and make the game not sell well.

Sorry but nothing needs to be nerf'd you either learn to dodge the moves or I recommend you dont play

You can nerf whatever you want with sackboy (for me) doesn't mean am not going to use him because i play for fun not to spam etc
Message 1 of 55 (337 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Superbot please nerf everything and make this game really boring

Nov 30, 2012
Get them to nerf** everything
Message 2 of 55 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 30, 2012
" because i play for fun not to spam etc"

then why you complaining about people wanting a nerf. lol at least you won't be getting messaged anymore if superbot nerfs sb and kratos
Message 3 of 55 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I wouldn't go so far as to say "Nothing needs to be nerfed", but just let us give it time.

SuperBot will do the needful, let the people complain ultimately SuperBot will make an informed decision as to what needs fixing not just with the complaints but also the data they have at hand regarding game statistics etc.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 4 of 55 (320 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
No. Read and understand the complaints about Sackboy before you post ignorant topics, please
Message 5 of 55 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@hyechan
Because days/months before this game came out it was a nice/awesome community and now the blog is full of Nerf this/that am wasting my time checking these messages and so are other people sending them

Am not complaining. It was a statement about true fact, I was stating

Lets nerf everything and make the gaming boring.... This is fact.
Message 6 of 55 (303 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Seriously, you're going to just try to generalize all complaints, including the legitimate ones? How pathetic of you
Message 7 of 55 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Sackboys level 3 needs a nerf imo but not the ap gain. If his ap gain is nerfed there would be problems in situations such as 1v1 vs skilled opponents. For Kratos his end lag and 360 grab need a slight nerf. Either that or his ap gains pick your poison. A few others need ap buffs/nerfs but the above r the most complained about. Well that and Raiden. Imo I'm not having trouble with any of the characters but a good sackboy can get difficult.
Message 8 of 55 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Lol
@LX_Theo
Don't throw childish remarks. Your the one acting 'pathetic' in making this personal. Am agreeing with everyone. for someone that thinks not a thing needs to be changed.

theres not a single move that cannot be blocked, counter'd, dodged or jump away from.
So if you can master that why does anything need to be nerf'd?

AP is gained from getting hits so if your really defending that things need to nerf'd then you need to get a bit better at the game.
Message 9 of 55 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Guys I wasn't talking just about sackboy and kratos these were examples just go through the forums and there's like a thread on at least every character, or threads about the whole nerfing e.i 'whats needs a buff/nerf'

I play FFA with 3 other actual friends and we had this discussion about nerfs and the 3 of them said they have got messages through psn about there character needs to be nerfd and between the 4 of us we have had people say ratchet, raiden, sir Dan, sackboy, lratos, big daddy, jak, cole, E cole, spike, radec, this is more then half!

I just don't understand why people can't just block, dodge etc and then nothing needs to be nefd.... Correct?
Message 10 of 55 (276 Views)
0 Likes