I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Superbot please nerf everything and make this game really boring

Nov 30, 2012
Would you mind defending yourself? Your actual point? The thing you made this thread about?

Or are you just going to try and to, on the basis on your own imagination, attack the maturity of everyone who dares question your gospel?
Message 21 of 55 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

You have been about the 6th person to write something like this looking for cheap attention, and from looking at you, you like sack so no duh you do not want nerfing.

Photobucket
Message 22 of 55 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@pedro

Since lx_Theo is chatting sh*t. I actually made this thread to talk about 'nerf'

So I hear your point but isn't AP the same for almost every character in the game and that you only get more through stringing it in a combo so... Example.... Nariko could string 1 combo and get a lvl 1 by the time kratos has used square-F 4/5 times? Does that make nariko OP for only being able to get close to kratos once?
Message 23 of 55 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Yes. It is. Because Kratos can be just as good in decently skilled hands as a spammer is largely a spammer is a problem. It's a HUGE problem.
Message 24 of 55 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@apeman24
I don't check the forums that much since I have got the game and I was stating my own opinion to make people kinda of realise that its OTT when I came onto this forum the first 5 threads was about different characters 'needing' to be nerfd
Message 25 of 55 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@lx_Theo

true, true. But can you not agree a really good player can make any character look strong.

I've had the game for 3 days and actually want this discussion but people are just full of hate

I went against a guy that was parappa 999 and I was only sackboy 69 at the time and he made me look a total joke (being honest) he throw me around like I was nothing and it was the 1st parappa character I went against online so does that not appear if people were in my position that he is OP.

I've read the threads people have made but I always think, a different character, map against them could go another way.
Message 26 of 55 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 30, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@pedro

Since lx_Theo is chatting sh*t. I actually made this thread to talk about 'nerf'

So I hear your point but isn't AP the same for almost every character in the game and that you only get more through stringing it in a combo so... Example.... Nariko could string 1 combo and get a lvl 1 by the time kratos has used square-F 4/5 times? Does that make nariko OP for only being able to get close to kratos once?

nariko combos are easy cutted in half SB made some kind of mistake and lets oponents dodje in the middle lol unlike kratos dante or raiden her combos can be broken in the middle for some odd reason

and like i said it isnt a move that makes chars OP kratos square moves have loads of range and can turn into like 4 or 5 diferent combos so you never know what the oponent will use to predict if your oponent isnt a spammer  kratos is everything but predictable same for raiden he has so many combo options you will fry your head trying to predict what he is going for and he has loads of moves that make you helpless to start the combos he even has a throw that can let him start a huge **bleep** combo and you cant block a throw.

Also the diference from kratos,raiden and sackboy is while nariko might get a lvl 1 fast she struggles to get a lvl 2 and lvl 3 which they dont t at all all those 3 can get a lvl 3 without trying to hard

you dont see people complaining about parapa,sir dan,spike and so on heck even ratchet he has an amazing lvl 1 but thats about it he is an okay char on the combo/ap gain

both kratos,raiden and sackboy can combo into their lvl1  preety easy sackboy being the easiest i can do it like 90% of the time its just a matter of timming, but like i said the problems arent the supers but how quickly they can acess it before others do

Message 27 of 55 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

@Rikki

You can't dodge every stupidly long combo or extremely fast charge (Raiden....) that comes your way. I actually haven't had problems with some those characters you listed, Cole, E Cole, Sackboy, Big Daddy, Radec, and Jak. Everyone else Created a massive problem, with Dante and Nariko added.

Message 28 of 55 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
We're you spamming? The problem people have with Sackboy is that his spam is so powerful and effective, especially when compared to most every other character's potential spam. They may be no match for top tier players, but it it puts an unskilled player on a much higher level, one comparable with good players, and much better than most people who play
Message 29 of 55 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@Rilkki for that one btw, on mobile
Message 30 of 55 (50 Views)
0 Likes