First Son
7 posts

Re: Superbot please nerf everything and make this game really boring

Nov 30, 2012
Before we worry about any nerf stuff they should fix all the online bugs anyways
I regularily end up with another character than i picked,sometimes people just disappear and cant be attacked or have lvl 3 bar out of the blue..THATS annoying...i can cope with some scrubby sackboy only spamming his stupid cake and **bleep**
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 55 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

so you think its fair kratos chain grab grabs you abode , foward or even below him? grabing through platforms its just bad  and just becuase you can block hit doesnt make it less cheap since it even grabs you out of the roll.

It's like saying a OHKO its not OP because you can block/dodje it? it is still  an OP move

thats just sad if you think like that lol and everyone agrees sackboy/kratos/raiden are the most broken ones they have moves like if you faill a block you grant them a lvl 1 lol so they are not OP becuase you can block? im a sackboy user and i agree he is OP imo, i fell cheap winning with his lvl 3 all the time lol

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 55 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@hellzhain
I totally agree

@pedro
Every character has a advantage and disadvantage and the same for certain characters and on certain maps.

for me personally
It depends on the character I am and the map and game mode for another character to be 'op' in that case, don't you agree? Kratos is alot harder on dojo then dreamscape (just an example)

And when people spam that move its predictable when they do it so you can easily jump into him and use L1 to air dodge and you have time to lay a hit/combo before he can do it again

You have to adapt to your certain level don't you I wouldn't go so far to say this and that needs to be nerfd
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 55 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
So variations in difficulty to block and dodge an attack have no bearing. Good to know your stupid enough to not be able to differentiate between them. But that's SO childish just because I choose to look at it realistically.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 55 (82 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@lx_Theo
I didn't state your childish because of what you think but of how you was making the form, this is a discussion and you act like a 2 year old brat trying to enforce your point with silly remarks which is what children do ain't it?

not really mature hey?

Look am not arguing or starting hate, this is a discussion of own opinions I believe the game is well balanced just like most fighting games but all this nerfing stuff with everyone is Ott

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 55 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Yes, I'm acting like a 2 year old because I'm calling out the huge gap in logic you were ignoring. That makes sense, lol.

Do you really think calling generalizing things to be pathetic is childish? I've heard more childish things out of you in this thread, lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 55 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Though, all you've been doing us calling normal remarks silly and childish while also ignoring the point I made. So that was nice of you.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 55 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 30, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@hellzhain
I totally agree

@pedro
Every character has a advantage and disadvantage and the same for certain characters and on certain maps.

for me personally
It depends on the character I am and the map and game mode for another character to be 'op' in that case, don't you agree? Kratos is alot harder on dojo then dreamscape (just an example)

And when people spam that move its predictable when they do it so you can easily jump into him and use L1 to air dodge and you have time to lay a hit/combo before he can do it again

You have to adapt to your certain level don't you I wouldn't go so far to say this and that needs to be nerfd

kratos isnt OP becuase of one move he has a crazy range and very good combos that get him lost of AP he gains Ap like a boss and thats why we say chars are OP becuase everyone has weaknesses but those have much less weaknesses than the rest of the cast

like i say being able to block or dodje doesnt make a move less OP that would be saying lets make a triangle move kill like a super but be blockable, in your logic the move wouldnt be OP because you could dodje it or block it?

those chars need a nerf on their ap gain no matter how you say it those chars havee much less weaknesses than any others in the roster for example sackboy altough its a ranged char has alot of moves to use in close range radec is also a long range char but its close range is crap he either grabs,trys the slow side square+side square combo or trys to dodje sackboy has many more options at close range and radec can only hit with a straight line sackboy can hit in all lines depending on the position do you see what im saying?

Kratos,raiden and sackboy have much less weaknesses than the rest of the cast.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 55 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Aw bless you I've gotten under your skin

'yes acting like a 2 year old'

You said it not me LMFAO. Kinda summed up my whole point

Thank youuuu

Please use plain text.