Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Re: Superbot needs to do some damage control fast

Sep 28, 2012
@zeller it's not that 20 is a bad number, it's there choice of 20, where's Crash, Sypro, Snake, Cloud
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:
@zeller it's not that 20 is a bad number, it's there choice of 20, where's Crash, Sypro, Snake, Cloud

i forgot that if they want crash they can throw them in xD forgot developers dont have choice over thier characters being used in a game

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 28, 2012

well if superbot doesnt say a thing about the character roster size, than it's TRUE

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 28, 2012

no this backlash happens when you make a ps allstar game and take the allstar out of it. how would you feel is smash bros didnt have link,mario,dk,kirby, all the NINTENDO mascots, and had all very obscure characters you never heard of? smash bros would have failed if they did that. But smash bros didnt because they had all COOL NINTENDO characters. Superbot did the complete opposit!

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Sniper a lot of the iconic characters are owned by other companies now and it is up to them as well to say yes or no to their inclusion in the game. Crash, Spryo, Snake, Cloud are not owned by Sony but the developers that created them.

Also Sony characters arent as ICONIC in comparison to Nintendo characters because Sony tends to change it up and try new IPs Nintendo uses the same characters on every single console, so they are always there. Not many Playstation characters have gone through every console. Snake, Heihachi, Sweet Tooth those 3 have but it will be hard to find 5 more characters that have survived through every generation on Playstation.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (34 Views)
0 Likes