Fender Bender
3231 posts

Re: Superbot must increase the radius of the explosion of Sweet Tooth's missile

Sep 20, 2012

Agreed.  When I was playing NA beta I mained the crap outa sweet tooth but I always felt like I shouldnt use the lvl 2 because it didnt net me as many kills as his lvl 1.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 11 of 17 (70 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Thanks, friend let's hope that Superbot understands it. You gain more points with the level 1 that with the level 2.

True Story, Everypeople are playing as Sweet Tooth, never they use the level 2.

Message 12 of 17 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

It's possible to get 3 kills with the guided missile, easier to pull off in Hades when everyone is stuck in one of the broken ledges. If you activate the missile when they're just above you, they will immediately get hit by it. Very situational but it's possible.

There are 3 ways to make the super more useful:

- Increase the speed of the missile: Won't help much but will increase the range at which Sweet Tooth can activate the missile to get kills with.

- Increase the missile hit radius: IMO this is the best way to make the missile more useful. I've seen so many missiles being used at close range with multiple opponents nearby and still not hit anything but the stage walls. After that, Sweet Tooth becomes easy prey for a kill. This way, getting kills with the missile becomes more worth it but getting that triple kill will still be a hard achievement that requires skill to pull off.

- Increase the missile blast radius: Also a good way to make the missile more useful but with the rate of AP gain that Sweet Tooth gets, I don't think it should be increased by much. The missile should net on average 2 kills because you can get 3-4 missiles in a single match cuz it's so easy to gain AP with Sweet Tooth.

Message 13 of 17 (56 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Yes, very good idea, Alsborg. Maybe they already have? haha. Guess we will see.
Message 14 of 17 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Is player 4 Rayman...? 0_0

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 15 of 17 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I can't tell what it is to be honest but it may be

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 17 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1410 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Usually the reason you couldn't get kill with it was because it was hard to control it. Almost as if it was inverted flight controls :smileytongue: I think they should either increase the blast range, give a tutorial on how to control it in practice mode or something like that..., or let him shoot out two missiles that are both controllable at the same time...

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 17 of 17 (31 Views)
0 Likes