Sackboy
367 posts

Re: Superbot explains Dante and the Coles

Oct 14, 2012

I never really minded evil Cole too much. You can't really do infamous justice with just good Cole.

Karma plays such an important role in that game. they're two completely different characters with different abilities.

I'm over the fact that they used new Dante. Dante is Dante.

Message 11 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Oct 14, 2012
It wont let me read it on my ipod. could someone sum it up for me
Message 12 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 14, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

This would be my conversation with Capcom if I went to get Dante for the game and they sid nope New Dante only.

Me: Hey I was wondering if maybe we could have Dante for our game

Capcom: You can only have Dino not Dante

Me: Is their no other way to get Dante

Capcom: Nope only Dino, nothing else

Me: Alright then.... *walks out door*

SB should've known he would ruin the game. When he was revealed the pre-orders for this game dropped like a bag of bricks. Their is absoulutely NO WAY to climb out of the ditch that they dug for accepting him. People on here probably accept him but the majority which I would say 9-1 do not want or like Dino. This is the one time I would say SB **bleep** up and I'm glad the sales for when it happened shows. 

Sorry for being harsh but I'm telling the truth.

>.> actually you are wrong rofl. I know a TON of people that went in and preordered right when new dante was announced (not even joking) dont know anybody that cancelled preorders besides the people that came on the forums and whined.

... I'm sorry for saying this Zeo but do you even go on NeoGaf, GameFaqs, IGN, Joystiq, or Shoryuken. If you did I can fish out the 236 comments disliking him on those sites, and the 34 people defending him. You'd be REALLY suprised how much the hate for him is. "Their is no fury like a women's fury." - Shakespear. (Gamer Version) "Their is no fury like a Gamer's fury."

Like I said I can go get the articles the 50 threads, and the comments hating on him. I'm sorry but I want this game to succeed, and I'm not scared to speak my mind. If I see something I don't like I say it. I would NEVER try to bypass it or turn it into something to make it seem better. 

Message 13 of 43 (149 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 14, 2012

People still whine about Dante? This is ridiculous...

Message 14 of 43 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 14, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

This would be my conversation with Capcom if I went to get Dante for the game and they sid nope New Dante only.

SB should've known he would ruin the game. When he was revealed the pre-orders for this game dropped like a bag of bricks. Their is absoulutely NO WAY to climb out of the ditch that they dug for accepting him. People on here probably accept him but the majority which I would say 9-1 do not want or like Dino. This is the one time I would say SB **bleep** up and I'm glad the sales for when it happened shows. 

>.> actually you are wrong rofl. I know a TON of people that went in and preordered right when new dante was announced (not even joking) dont know anybody that cancelled preorders besides the people that came on the forums and whined.

... I'm sorry for saying this Zeo but do you even go on NeoGaf, GameFaqs, IGN, Joystiq, or Shoryuken. If you did I can fish out the 236 comments disliking him on those sites, and the 34 people defending him. You'd be REALLY suprised how much the hate for him is. "Their is no fury like a women's fury." - Shakespear. (Gamer Version) "Their is no fury like a Gamer's fury."

Like I said I can go get the articles the 50 threads, and the comments hating on him. I'm sorry but I want this game to succeed, and I'm not scared to speak my mind. If I see something I don't like I say it. I would NEVER try to bypass it or turn it into something to make it seem better. 

ah xD i dont go on those websites except ign and from what ive seen recently, a lot of people defend new danteSmiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 43 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Who the f*ck is Dino?
Message 16 of 43 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 14, 2012
i have to agree, i mean i would never cancel my pre-order because DINO made it in, but superbot did **bleep**up, i have actually seen and know people that were like, WOW they put DINO in the game instead of dante, what a slap to the **bleep** face,oh weel screw this game ill just get assassins creed 3 (GOTY) , halo 4, or the wii u instead.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 17 of 43 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 14, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

ah xD i dont go on those websites except ign and from what ive seen recently, a lot of people defend new danteSmiley Tongue

Oh you won't be seeing that if this 20 really is the final 20. I've seen over hundreds of ppl on this forum when they get mad mention how Dino was a bad choice. They are seriously hypocritical sometimes on this site. I love this game and hope it succeeds but once again I'll never accept him.

Btw sorry for complaining about him on every Dino topic, but seriously when the topics literally ask for complaining that's what I give it. I'll play as the other 19 characters but for myself Dino will be left unplayed. Idc if he unlocks a costume for my fave character Spike, it looks like Spike will just have to stay in that costume.  

Message 18 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 14, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Who the f*ck is Dino?

I was also wondering this...

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 19 of 43 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 14, 2012
its not because of appearance anymore dude, its actually because of his personality
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 20 of 43 (118 Views)
0 Likes