Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Superbot do your game a favor,

Dec 21, 2012
That's another thing, you should've got something like the platinum picture for an icon upon platiuming it :-/
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I got an idea to put all the people with complaints to rethink

How about superbot hires more people to spend there time putting in more photos of apes or another stance of raiden for everone to see and we as a community pay there salary....
Sound good?
They have enough making dlc, fixing online, patching characters, paying for advertising, paying alpha testers etc etc etc

Give the poor blokes time its been less then a month since game release
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Dec 21, 2012
It's a fighting game. The incentive is to get high up on the leaderboards and beat on your peers to establish gaming dominance!

The most recent iteration of Mortal Kombat did an EXTREMELY outstanding job providing a very fun experience of both deep combat mechanics, an amusing story, and a huge bevy of unlockables. A feat that, as far as I know, has never been done before.

Also, I would really hate it if they added trophies for getting 999 with each character. It'd be one of those ridiculous achievements like "Play for 99 hours," or "Get 400 kills with x Gun."

Complain Less. Learn more.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (25 Views)
0 Likes