Highlighted
Dec 21 2012
By: TrueGodOfWar23 Monster Hunter 30 posts

Superbot do your game a favor,

12 replies 380 views Edited Dec 21, 2012
ADD MORE ****! Would it kill you to throw in more backgrounds, icons, whatever?! I mean come on. There's NOTHING to do on this game. Nothing to really work for. Why isn't there any backgrounds, icons, minions, costumes, taunts, ect. For beating arcade on allstar? OR for combat trials on all star? You'd think a game would have better rewards for **bleep** like that instead of just experience. Do SOMETHING to bring this game to life!
Message 1 of 13 (380 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Superbot do your game a favor,

Dec 21, 2012
Agreed, there needs to be some incentive to reach level 999 with a character. They should add more costumes to unlock.
Message 2 of 13 (358 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I'd take any incentive for anything. It feels like they made the unlock requirements/goals/trophies for 5 year olds. It's SO easy that it makes the game have nothing else to offer. I'm pretty **bleep** sure most people like to be somewhat challenged in a game. I don't like practically being given unlocks. I want mine to show that I've done something difficult, that not everyone can just play for half a day and get Smiley Indifferent
Message 3 of 13 (345 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 21, 2012

TrueGodOfWar23 wrote:
I'd take any incentive for anything. It feels like they made the unlock requirements/goals/trophies for 5 year olds. It's SO easy that it makes the game have nothing else to offer. I'm pretty **bleep** sure most people like to be somewhat challenged in a game. I don't like practically being given unlocks. I want mine to show that I've done something difficult, that not everyone can just play for half a day and get Smiley Indifferent

No kidding. I haven't even platinumed Jak and Daxter TPL yet (which people say is the easiest plat from what I've heard) but I got the plat for this on Day 1

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 4 of 13 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Would you be happier if they increased the level requirments for the unlockables?

Message 5 of 13 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I could careless about icons background and etc. The reason for me to keep playing is to get good and win. I played some people and they were a lot better than me and I was like I want to get that good.

Personally, I think when fans ask for stuff like this (stuff that doesn't help the gameplay) ruins games. I was showing a guy Counter Strike and he was like, so did you unlock this gun? I go OMG, no, you don't unlock anything in this game. He says, what makes you play it everyday then? All in all he was a COD player and I hear people say that with so many games. Gaming is becoming so less competitive and I personally hate that.
Message 6 of 13 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Dec 21, 2012

FaLLCHiLD wrote:
Gaming is becoming so less competitive and I personally hate that.

Well it wasn't meant to be competitive, its about Fun.

there needs to be a balance of both fun and competiiveness in gaming.

i hate cod and i wish more competive games we're popular. But in the end, its the causual fun that wins over the masses.

Message 7 of 13 (267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 21, 2012
How would making a game have better objectives ruin it? It's not cod. It needs more challenging items to unlock. As of right now it isn't a very fun game. Not enough to do. You're correct, don't listen to fall child. They do need to have more challenging/time consuming unlocks. Having a profile you had to actually work for is just like a black belt, it says "get ready for a challenge"
Message 8 of 13 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Dec 21, 2012

SROVRSTRM wrote:

TrueGodOfWar23 wrote:

No kidding. I haven't even platinumed Jak and Daxter TPL yet (which people say is the easiest plat from what I've heard) but I got the plat for this on Day 1

It is.... was my first plat and easiest.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 9 of 13 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 21, 2012
But having a background and icon that you see over and over doesn't give that same accomplishment feeling. It wouldn't ruin the game iin the slightest, it'd add some depth to it. And to the trophy guy, yeah these trophies were ridiculously easy and that's just not fun.
Message 10 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes