Sep 29 2012
By: BrianMX34 Hekseville Citizen 363 posts

Superbot could have handled this better.

2 replies 93 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Now first let me say that I am fine with the roster as is, I even suspected that 20 would be the final roster despite people's predictions. However, I feel that Superbot should have confirmed that 20 characters would be the final roster, in the initial release, after the leaked had basically been confirmed. After the leak had been confirmed all anyone was thinking about was characters that weren't in the leak being revealed but instead of just nipping that issue in the butt right there, they just continued to let the false-hype build of there being more characters in the initial relase than there weally were which is what made this revelation so surprising, to some.

Building hype is good but only if we don't know what's going to be in the final product, that's what makes it exciting. All the characters had been revealed to us in the leak therefore there was no reason to let us continue speculating on characters like we were(would have prevented a lot of FF, Spyro, crash, Kat, etc topics lol), and letting us continue building up hype over things that they knew would not be in there. If they had just told us right then and there, sure we'd have been upset but I'm sure we would have gotten over it by now.

Oh well that's just my opinion, I still think this is going to be a great game and am still buying it regardless, you will see no whiny "I'm cancelling my preorder" posts from this guy! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: Superbot could have handled this better.

Sep 29, 2012
defiantly sb fault here
Photobucket
Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Superbot could have handled this better.

Sep 29, 2012

Even after they revealed all the characters themselves they didn't say "Well that's everyone," nope they just continued to let us get excited over nothing.

Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)
0 Likes