Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Superbot c'mon

Jan 12, 2013
Yeah it won't always work. But it might help. Also, reporting more threads might as well.
Message 21 of 43 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Yeah it won't always work. But it might help. Also, reporting more threads might as well.

I always do. Smiley Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 22 of 43 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Good then! Now let's have this one finally die! XD
Message 23 of 43 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 12, 2013
So no one has anything to say about the emails I sent superbot? Do they have down syndrome or just don't care about the customer even if their game is broken?
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 24 of 43 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Already said something.

Patience.

They probably get THOUSANDS of emails a DAY.

They are working on the problem. Give them their time.
Message 25 of 43 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 12, 2013
@DrDude101 lol why is it the way I sound or something?

@Aylas from what I have seen it hssent worked so far when you or anybody else for that matter so it seems pointless to do it. No offense but people aren't gonna care if you think there thread was needed or not,
Message 26 of 43 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 12, 2013
I honestly stopped many other threads earlier today with the same method. Tell people there is already a thread about the subject. They look there. Works better then you'd think.
Message 27 of 43 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 12, 2013
They answer most times- It took them about 4 or 5 weeks (maybe more...) to reply to my first email. Think of all the emails they receive.

There are only 2 tech people there (By 'tech' I mean customer service people.)
David, (the main dude) and... a girl. I don't know her name, but she's very kind, as well as David. It probably takes a LONG time to answer ALL those emails. Be patient. (There may be more than 2. But I've left emails and calls many - MANY - times. those 2 only picked up those times.)

Also, spamming emails won't help your cause. If anything it may annoy them. They know you've sent an email, let em be. They're people too- and they're a VERY (and I mean "VERY") small team. Give the credit for at least answering MANY emails.

If they don't get to yours, then that's alright. Many send emails about the seeming "lag" issue, and they honestly know of it.

IMO, (I live in the USA, so if you live here, it's probably the same for you too....) It's probably your internet connection.

I don't lag at all; neither to MANY I know of. I do occasionally get the "complete freeze + lag out" thing - but I think that's because the host quits and it takes a second for the error to pop up.

Best of luck!
-Thirty
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 28 of 43 (89 Views)
Wastelander
721 posts

Jan 12, 2013
@twisted
You seem very professional and great at logical arguements

@thirty
It's not my connection, I play every other online game just fine. Granted when someone with horrible Internet joins a match on black ops I get a little lag but nothing like all stars.

Also you think they'd expand the customer support tram after the sales exceeded their expectations. Two people for customer support is just sad.
Message 29 of 43 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:
They answer most times- It took them about 4 or 5 weeks (maybe more...) to reply to my first email. Think of all the emails they receive.

There are only 2 tech people there (By 'tech' I mean customer service people.)
David, (the main dude) and... a girl. I don't know her name, but she's very kind, as well as David. It probably takes a LONG time to answer ALL those emails. Be patient. (There may be more than 2. But I've left emails and calls many - MANY - times. those 2 only picked up those times.)

Also, spamming emails won't help your cause. If anything it may annoy them. They know you've sent an email, let em be. They're people too- and they're a VERY (and I mean "VERY") small team. Give the credit for at least answering MANY emails.

If they don't get to yours, then that's alright. Many send emails about the seeming "lag" issue, and they honestly know of it.

IMO, (I live in the USA, so if you live here, it's probably the same for you too....) It's probably your internet connection.

I don't lag at all; neither to MANY I know of. I do occasionally get the "complete freeze + lag out" thing - but I think that's because the host quits and it takes a second for the error to pop up.

Best of luck!
-Thirty

Mine has nothing to do with lag. This is what is happening:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2wpuzj8&s=6

No one on the forums could help, so I emailed Superbot 3 weeks ago. Still, no response. LOL.... I've never seen a game company so bad in my life.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 30 of 43 (33 Views)
0 Likes