Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

There was something someone had posted somewhere, I don't remember where, but it was the best speculation I've read. He stated that he thinks Superbot took the data of the 4 next characters out of the new beta, and is going to make them day-one free DLC (which will also serve has a stand against pre-owned games.) So not only will they technically be in the launch roster, but they won't be leaked.


THATS WHAT I SAID

Message 71 of 102 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
297 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012
Kirk,

In your OP you said anyone who doesn't think there are more than 20 is stupid. You asked for an attack and that is what you go. Part of me agrees with they have never said 20 final on disc, however they have PR teams telling them how to market their game. They as developers are proud and may want to say what they want but they can't that is a whole new monster they have to deal with.

I however am just going to wait until the game comes out. If there are more characters on disc, or day one free DLC I definitely won't feel stupid, I'd be happy. I'm super excited for this game and my pre-order has been paid in full since August, but when it comes to the roster my mindset is 'ignorance is bliss".

Message 72 of 102 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012
Read my last post on the previous page.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 73 of 102 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

There was something someone had posted somewhere, I don't remember where, but it was the best speculation I've read. He stated that he thinks Superbot took the data of the 4 next characters out of the new beta, and is going to make them day-one free DLC (which will also serve has a stand against pre-owned games.) So not only will they technically be in the launch roster, but they won't be leaked.


THATS WHAT I SAID


It's also what I said: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Remaining-Characters-Theory/m-p/...  I'm pretty sure this is the thread you were talking about Kirk

Message 74 of 102 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

love this threads people dont beleive the game director words

 

Omar 20 is our launch rooster and there is no unlockable chars

 

Fanboys

they are lying the rooster is 20+ and there will be unlocked chars because PG said so.

 

 

lolol do you guys even read what you post ?they say launch rooster for the simple reason the rooster will be expanded by dlc  they wont lie to the public when a game is a month away if omar lied like that that would be is last job on the gaming industry, the rest of the rooster is dlc preety much simple to understand

Message 75 of 102 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/26/2011
Offline
1190 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

I dont know. I just... dont know

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 76 of 102 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

love this threads people dont beleive the game director words

 

Omar 20 is our launch rooster and there is no unlockable chars

 

Fanboys

they are lying the rooster is 20+ and there will be unlocked chars because PG said so.

 

 

lolol do you guys even read what you post ?they say launch rooster for the simple reason the rooster will be expanded by dlc  they wont lie to the public when a game is a month away if omar lied like that that would be is last job on the gaming industry, the rest of the rooster is dlc preety much simple to understand


My rooster's 20+ if you know what I'm saying.  OOOHH

 

That was bad...  lol

Message 77 of 102 (113 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012
Rooster ? I call it my anaconda...to each there own I suppose.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 78 of 102 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/22/2012
Offline
377 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012
Clockwork and Seth had said to us this 20 is the final roster on disc and that DLC will make up the rest.
Message 79 of 102 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Rooster ? I call it my anaconda...to each there own I suppose.

Haha, rooster = co*k

 

It kinda makes sense

Message 80 of 102 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes