KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc

You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.

you keep saying that but you arent giving an explanation or reason for reveals on more characters. Why would we get revealed more characters before release? We've gone through 4 conventions with no reveals and omar telling us 20 is the launch roster. Take the **bleep** hint. You obviously dont hear me because i'm not saying 20 is final either. I'm saying 20 before dlc

I have actually give multiple reasons. You must not be reading anything I posted. Why would they reveal ALL characters 3 months before the game is released? Omar has been making fighting games for years. He knows what he's doing, and you guys all seem to forget that. If you can't seem to take the hint, then that's your own misery you have to live with. That's you own absent optimism you have to deal with till November 20th.

Your so retarded its amazing. Your whole argument is based off questioning why they would reveal all their roster 3 months before release date. There is a HUGE difference in making games and advertising them. Omar knows what he is doing in making the game but is **bleep** clueless in advertising. I mean we havent gotten a solid piece of info from them in months apart from this 20 character launch roster buisness.

And you argue like an angry 12 year old. The first post on someone's thread like 5 minutes ago was "Shut up. Just **bleep** off." And all it was was a link to news that the OP stated he hoped was new.

My whole argument was based off that. What are you talking about? That was just one part of one post I made.....?
If I was him, I'd leave everybody in the dark about characters too. It's OUR fault their entire advertising plan was ruined. Now we're dealing with the consequences of being **bleep**.

And just because it isn't characters they release, doesn't mean it's not info. They have revealed multiple other things over the past month or so.

Ohhh i see. You're a troll. Well no more feeding for you

Hm. Well I guess you proved me right about being an angry little kid.
I guess what you're trying to say is "you've made me look stupid, now I will call you a troll."

Very common thing amongst younglings with opinions on the internet.

no , you've resorted to name calling and i see no point in continuing our discussion. Call me a kid all you want troll. I'll be having the last laugh when you are horribly wrong.

Message 51 of 102 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

It's been stated multiple times in this thread that there are NO unlockable characters. It was confirmed by Omar. Unless SuperBot is lying, 20 characters is all we're getting at launch. 

Message 52 of 102 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc

You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.

you keep saying that but you arent giving an explanation or reason for reveals on more characters. Why would we get revealed more characters before release? We've gone through 4 conventions with no reveals and omar telling us 20 is the launch roster. Take the **bleep** hint. You obviously dont hear me because i'm not saying 20 is final either. I'm saying 20 before dlc

I have actually give multiple reasons. You must not be reading anything I posted. Why would they reveal ALL characters 3 months before the game is released? Omar has been making fighting games for years. He knows what he's doing, and you guys all seem to forget that. If you can't seem to take the hint, then that's your own misery you have to live with. That's you own absent optimism you have to deal with till November 20th.

Your so retarded its amazing. Your whole argument is based off questioning why they would reveal all their roster 3 months before release date. There is a HUGE difference in making games and advertising them. Omar knows what he is doing in making the game but is **bleep** clueless in advertising. I mean we havent gotten a solid piece of info from them in months apart from this 20 character launch roster buisness.

And you argue like an angry 12 year old. The first post on someone's thread like 5 minutes ago was "Shut up. Just **bleep** off." And all it was was a link to news that the OP stated he hoped was new.

My whole argument was based off that. What are you talking about? That was just one part of one post I made.....?
If I was him, I'd leave everybody in the dark about characters too. It's OUR fault their entire advertising plan was ruined. Now we're dealing with the consequences of being **bleep**.

And just because it isn't characters they release, doesn't mean it's not info. They have revealed multiple other things over the past month or so.

Ohhh i see. You're a troll. Well no more feeding for you

Hm. Well I guess you proved me right about being an angry little kid.
I guess what you're trying to say is "you've made me look stupid, now I will call you a troll."

Very common thing amongst younglings with opinions on the internet.

no , you've resorted to name calling and i see no point in continuing our discussion. Call me a kid all you want troll. I'll be having the last laugh when you are horribly wrong.

No. Actually, you called said "you're so retarded its amazing."
I said you argue like a 12 year old, which is hardly name calling.
You called me a name first, therefore you are wrong.
And I think you don't know what a troll actually is, do you. You're just spouting things you heard on the internet.

Message 53 of 102 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Oct 14, 2012

cheez737 wrote:

It's been stated multiple times in this thread that there are NO unlockable characters. It was confirmed by Omar. Unless SuperBot is lying, 20 characters is all we're getting at launch. 

David Jaffe has also stated there wasn't going to be a God of War 3.....

Message 54 of 102 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Oct 14, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

cheez737 wrote:

Rocky also said there wouldn't be a rematch at the end of Rocky 1; times and circumstances change things.  However, there is a big difference between saying there won't be a sequel of a game in the future and every dev for a game saying that there would only be 20 launch characters for a game releasing in a month.

Message 55 of 102 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Oct 14, 2012

RedWaltz79 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

cheez737 wrote:

Rocky also said there wouldn't be a rematch at the end of Rocky 1; times and circumstances change things.  However, there is a big difference between saying there won't be a sequel of a game in the future and every dev for a game saying that there would only be 20 launch characters for a game releasing in a month.

We're just going to have to wait and see. But I believe otherwise. Especially considering they've stated they want some characters to stay secret.

Message 56 of 102 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 14, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

cheez737 wrote:

You're welcome to believe that SB is lying (and if they are that's just p*ss poor PR), that's your choice. And as much as I want more characters, I'm going by their word and not speculation. 

Message 57 of 102 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 14, 2012

RedWaltz79 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

cheez737 wrote:

Jaffe confirmed there was no new Twisted Metal a month before it was announced at E3. Jaffe worked at Santa Monica.

Message 58 of 102 (79 Views)
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 14, 2012

It sounds to me like there will be 20 characters on disc and there's a possibility of DLC although it isn't definite. I think they are either in negotiations with other devs or are waiting to see how well the game does before commiting to dlc. So the "launch roster" is there way of saying that at the moment there's only 20 but they don't want to deal with the back lash while there's still a chance of more.

Message 59 of 102 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Oct 14, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

RedWaltz79 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

cheez737 wrote:

We're just going to have to wait and see. But I believe otherwise. Especially considering they've stated they want some characters to stay secret.

Superbot gains nothing by lying.  By constantly stating that there are only 20 launch characters, they remove any hype or anticipation for the next big reveal.  They are no longer stringing anyone along, except the conspiracy theorists... in other words, it is bad marketing.

As I said in another post, there is still the possibility of post-launch free DLC announcements, like Namco did with Tekken Tag Tournament 2.  But, as you said, we will wait and see.

Message 60 of 102 (76 Views)
0 Likes