Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc


You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.


you keep saying that but you arent giving an explanation or reason for reveals on more characters. Why would we get revealed more characters before release? We've gone through 4 conventions with no reveals and omar telling us 20 is the launch roster. Take the **bleep** hint. You obviously dont hear me because i'm not saying 20 is final either. I'm saying 20 before dlc


I have actually give multiple reasons. You must not be reading anything I posted. Why would they reveal ALL characters 3 months before the game is released? Omar has been making fighting games for years. He knows what he's doing, and you guys all seem to forget that. If you can't seem to take the hint, then that's your own misery you have to live with. That's you own absent optimism you have to deal with till November 20th.

Message 41 of 102 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

YogurtStorm wrote:
I love how you made such a dramatic big deal over something like this.

I don't give a sh*t who's right. Oh, and you don't have to come apologize if the launch roster is 20. I doubt we'll care or even remember.

......?
I didn't make a dramatic big deal. I stated an opinion, LIKE HOW EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD DOES, then had multiple people come on here and tell me how wrong I was. So I defended my opinion. Why are you so mad, YogurtStorm?

Message 42 of 102 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
993 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012
I'm a sour nanny D:
Message 43 of 102 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012
KirkAnam, you started of coming across as a man of logic and optimism, now you just sound like a miserable kid who's disappointed with the current roster and can't accept it to be final. These points your bringing up are ridiculously opinionated - they had not planned on the roster leak, they've admitted it has effected them deeply in terms of how they were going to announce their characters i.e. Raiden was planned to be a huuuge surprise. There's a difference between optimism and just plain short sightedness. Your acting as worse as you claim us 'negative nancy's' to be.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 44 of 102 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc


You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.


you keep saying that but you arent giving an explanation or reason for reveals on more characters. Why would we get revealed more characters before release? We've gone through 4 conventions with no reveals and omar telling us 20 is the launch roster. Take the **bleep** hint. You obviously dont hear me because i'm not saying 20 is final either. I'm saying 20 before dlc


I have actually give multiple reasons. You must not be reading anything I posted. Why would they reveal ALL characters 3 months before the game is released? Omar has been making fighting games for years. He knows what he's doing, and you guys all seem to forget that. If you can't seem to take the hint, then that's your own misery you have to live with. That's you own absent optimism you have to deal with till November 20th.


 Your so retarded its amazing. Your whole argument is based off questioning why they would reveal all their roster 3 months before release date. There is a HUGE difference in making games and advertising them. Omar knows what he is doing in making the game but is **bleep** clueless in advertising. I mean we havent gotten a solid piece of info from them in months apart from this 20 character launch roster buisness.

Message 45 of 102 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
KirkAnam, you started of coming across as a man of logic and optimism, now you just sound like a miserable kid who's disappointed with the current roster and can't accept it to be final. These points your bringing up are ridiculously opinionated - they had not planned on the roster leak, they've admitted it has effected them deeply in terms of how they were going to announce their characters i.e. Raiden was planned to be a huuuge surprise. There's a difference between optimism and just plain short sightedness. Your acting as worse as you claim us 'negative nancy's' to be.

I still hold my logic and optimism across all my posts. If you look at my posting history, you'll see I've never once said a bad thing about this game. I have defended Superbot and this game through everything it as "went through." I have always been optimistic and grateful for this game, whether or not this roster is only 20. I have scolded others on here, as you can read in my history, for lashing out at Superbot and complaining about how "**bleep** the roster is." This is me stating my reasons why there is more than 20 characters on disk, along with the reasons why I think so. It's not my fault that trying to find someone to accompany me in my optimism is a hard thing to ask. Besides maybe 2 people, all I've gotten were people telling me how wrong I am. I have done nothing by try to rid this board of hate and anger, and at least inject some sort of happiness, but I now know this is basically impossible to do. People just don't want to be excited for a game of this magnitude unless is goes the way that want.

Message 46 of 102 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/17/2009
Offline
77 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012


 Your so retarded its amazing. Your whole argument is based off questioning why they would reveal all their roster 3 months before release date. There is a HUGE difference in making games and advertising them. Omar knows what he is doing in making the game but is **bleep** clueless in advertising. I mean we havent gotten a solid piece of info from them in months apart from this 20 character launch roster buisness.


Omar isn't in charge of marketing the game.  He even mentions in one of his recent interviews that he was debriefed by the marketing team on what he could and could not say.

 

For myself, I think the 20 characters is final, and there may be some free DLC characters announced that would be released soon after the release of the game, sort of like what Tekken Tag 2 did.

 

However, it just seems weird, like others have said, that they would have announced the entire roster 3 months before the release of the game, especially with knowledge of how to build hype about fighting games from such companies like Capcom.  Heck, the entire roster was leaked for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and they still waited till almost the release of the game to officially announce everyone.

 

Also, if the last announcement of characters was the last, it seems a weird choice of characters to be the last to reveal.  They say you should "save the best for last" and I don't think Evil Cole, Sir Dan, Nariko and Raiden constitute a "blow your mind" announcement... especially the Evil Cole one.

 

That all being said, I will not draw any conclusions until the game has been released. 

 

Message 47 of 102 (103 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc


You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.


you keep saying that but you arent giving an explanation or reason for reveals on more characters. Why would we get revealed more characters before release? We've gone through 4 conventions with no reveals and omar telling us 20 is the launch roster. Take the **bleep** hint. You obviously dont hear me because i'm not saying 20 is final either. I'm saying 20 before dlc


I have actually give multiple reasons. You must not be reading anything I posted. Why would they reveal ALL characters 3 months before the game is released? Omar has been making fighting games for years. He knows what he's doing, and you guys all seem to forget that. If you can't seem to take the hint, then that's your own misery you have to live with. That's you own absent optimism you have to deal with till November 20th.


 Your so retarded its amazing. Your whole argument is based off questioning why they would reveal all their roster 3 months before release date. There is a HUGE difference in making games and advertising them. Omar knows what he is doing in making the game but is **bleep** clueless in advertising. I mean we havent gotten a solid piece of info from them in months apart from this 20 character launch roster buisness.


And you argue like an angry 12 year old. Your first post on someone's thread like 5 minutes ago was "Shut up. Just **bleep** off." And all it was was a link to news that the OP stated he hoped was new.

My whole argument was based off that. What are you talking about? That was just one part of one post I made.....?
If I was him, I'd leave everybody in the dark about characters too. It's OUR fault their entire announcment plan was ruined. Now we're dealing with the consequences of being **bleep**.

And just because it isn't characters they release, doesn't mean it's not info. They have revealed multiple other things over the past month or so.

Message 48 of 102 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc


You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.


you keep saying that but you arent giving an explanation or reason for reveals on more characters. Why would we get revealed more characters before release? We've gone through 4 conventions with no reveals and omar telling us 20 is the launch roster. Take the **bleep** hint. You obviously dont hear me because i'm not saying 20 is final either. I'm saying 20 before dlc


I have actually give multiple reasons. You must not be reading anything I posted. Why would they reveal ALL characters 3 months before the game is released? Omar has been making fighting games for years. He knows what he's doing, and you guys all seem to forget that. If you can't seem to take the hint, then that's your own misery you have to live with. That's you own absent optimism you have to deal with till November 20th.


 Your so retarded its amazing. Your whole argument is based off questioning why they would reveal all their roster 3 months before release date. There is a HUGE difference in making games and advertising them. Omar knows what he is doing in making the game but is **bleep** clueless in advertising. I mean we havent gotten a solid piece of info from them in months apart from this 20 character launch roster buisness.


And you argue like an angry 12 year old. The first post on someone's thread like 5 minutes ago was "Shut up. Just **bleep** off." And all it was was a link to news that the OP stated he hoped was new.

My whole argument was based off that. What are you talking about? That was just one part of one post I made.....?
If I was him, I'd leave everybody in the dark about characters too. It's OUR fault their entire advertising plan was ruined. Now we're dealing with the consequences of being **bleep**.

And just because it isn't characters they release, doesn't mean it's not info. They have revealed multiple other things over the past month or so.


Ohhh i see. You're a troll. Well no more feeding for you

Message 49 of 102 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc


You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.


you keep saying that but you arent giving an explanation or reason for reveals on more characters. Why would we get revealed more characters before release? We've gone through 4 conventions with no reveals and omar telling us 20 is the launch roster. Take the **bleep** hint. You obviously dont hear me because i'm not saying 20 is final either. I'm saying 20 before dlc


I have actually give multiple reasons. You must not be reading anything I posted. Why would they reveal ALL characters 3 months before the game is released? Omar has been making fighting games for years. He knows what he's doing, and you guys all seem to forget that. If you can't seem to take the hint, then that's your own misery you have to live with. That's you own absent optimism you have to deal with till November 20th.


 Your so retarded its amazing. Your whole argument is based off questioning why they would reveal all their roster 3 months before release date. There is a HUGE difference in making games and advertising them. Omar knows what he is doing in making the game but is **bleep** clueless in advertising. I mean we havent gotten a solid piece of info from them in months apart from this 20 character launch roster buisness.


And you argue like an angry 12 year old. The first post on someone's thread like 5 minutes ago was "Shut up. Just **bleep** off." And all it was was a link to news that the OP stated he hoped was new.

My whole argument was based off that. What are you talking about? That was just one part of one post I made.....?
If I was him, I'd leave everybody in the dark about characters too. It's OUR fault their entire advertising plan was ruined. Now we're dealing with the consequences of being **bleep**.

And just because it isn't characters they release, doesn't mean it's not info. They have revealed multiple other things over the past month or so.


Ohhh i see. You're a troll. Well no more feeding for you


Hm. Well I guess you proved me right about being an angry little kid.
I guess what you're trying to say is "you've made me look stupid, now I will call you a troll."

Very common thing amongst younglings with opinions on the internet.

Message 50 of 102 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes