Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Re: Superbot Keeps Calling It the "Launch Roster"

Oct 14, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc

You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.

Message 31 of 102 (136 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Launch roster = Initial roster at launch

No unlockables = All characters unlocked from start

Therefore, 20 is the final on disc roster and any other additions will be on DLC. They say stay tuned because they can't commit to DLC until the game sells well. No one said their isn't any more characters coming for DLC, simpy that 20 is the final on disc roster.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 32 of 102 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
857 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Where do negative people end up if they're right? Normal.
Where do negative people end up if they're wrong? Optimistic.
Where do positive people end up if they're right? Normal.
Where do positive people end up if they're wrong? Negative.

I personally like my chances more on the former, thank you very much. And no one really knows as of now, so NO ONE should be 100% sure of anything (At any point really).
Message 33 of 102 (127 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Agreed AstroKing.
Message 34 of 102 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Paul Gale knew the game existed before it was even revealed.
He knew of all 20 characters before they were revealed, even obscure ones like Big Daddy and Toro.

He knows who the final boss is.

He knows how the game's story mode plays out.
He knew basically all the modes and other details before they were announced.

But when it comes to 4 more characters, man he's a liar and doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm going with what Paul Gale says. He obviously knows what the game holds. Superbot has their own set of plans. To say there are no unlockables could just be a lie. It's not like game developers have ever lied before to surprise their fans before......?

If I can't speculate about their being more characters, then you have to stop telling people their wrong and that there isn't. This is a public forum for a videogame. Speculation is welcome.

Message 35 of 102 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 14, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You're **bleep** delusional op. its not a conspiracy. They have made it very clear 20 is what we get at launch. Stop reading too juch into things. They arent going to say its the final roster because it isnt. We get dlc

You must not play enough games to realize what a "launch roster" actually is. They keep calling it the "launch roster" for a reason. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.AT.SUPERBOT. calls this 20 the "launch roster." Not "all the characters that are on disk." Not "all the characters we have besides DLC." But "this is our launch roster. We have DLC planned, yes. Is there more characters? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned. We aren't talking about that just yet."
I'm no "**bleep** delusional." It's right there in front of your goddamn eyes, you're just being ignorant. The official word is NOT 20 because they did not SAY THAT.

you keep saying that but you arent giving an explanation or reason for reveals on more characters. Why would we get revealed more characters before release? We've gone through 4 conventions with no reveals and omar telling us 20 is the launch roster. Take the **bleep** hint. You obviously dont hear me because i'm not saying 20 is final either. I'm saying 20 before dlc

Message 36 of 102 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 14, 2012

yup, i knew it...

Play For Fun!
Message 37 of 102 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I was with ya achus.
Message 38 of 102 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I love how you made such a dramatic big deal over something like this.

I don't give a sh*t who's right. Oh, and you don't have to come apologize if the launch roster is 20. I doubt we'll care or even remember.
Message 39 of 102 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Im pretty happy with our 20 do I 100% believe thats all we're getting no...

I think they're will be more characters revealed or unlockable but im not going to get my hopes up for something that might not happen.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 40 of 102 (89 Views)
0 Likes