Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Superbot Has done an AWESOME JOB

Nov 25, 2012
So if I post 3 different thread links...your telling me the same people won't have commented on it ?

Like I said, it IS an issue, but not as widespread as people are making it out to be.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 18 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Well even aside of online, this game is just a little bit more than average... I'd say 7, tops.

They did a good job in the gameplay itself, but very lazy in everything else, especially content and game modes...

Message 12 of 18 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 25, 2012

But the people who open up the thread are different ones and also many of different people are commenting on different threads, that's why it doesn't look like it's "wide spread". But I'd say it is a problem for at least 1/4 or maybe even 1/3 of all customers.

Message 13 of 18 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 25, 2012
I agree this is a nice fun game. Not great but still alot of fun.
Message 14 of 18 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 25, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

dudedude32323232 wrote:

uhh id have to dissagree, they did a meh job. Missing content, op broken characters, boroken block, missing cotent(stages characterss ect. Broken online. If they fixed all this than this game would be bad **bleep** but superbot seems more interersted in adding in shooter characters to their game

There's no missing content, you want more than what you got.
No broken characters, you're just bad with some and others are better than you.
You can't block from an attack from behind.

There's no missing content(stages, characters) again you're a whiner.
Online isn't massively broken. If it was there would only be "online doesn't work" threads and there aren't.

online is broken, character are unbalanced, and there IS missing content, where is the medievil stage, dmc stage, tekken stage, fat princess stage, or the toro stage hmm?? MISSING CONTENT and yes you can block and attack from behind, try it you CAN

Message 15 of 18 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 25, 2012
I've had no problems online whatsoever. The game is fantastic. If you can't beat a character its cuz
A. The opponent is spamming.
B. The opponent is really good.
Or
C. You suck at this game.
Hate to break it to you, but this game is awesome and superbot deserves more applause because this game wouldn't even exist if it weren't for them. Bottom line.
Photobucket
Message 16 of 18 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Leave!
Message 17 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 26, 2012

dudedude32323232 wrote:

uhh id have to dissagree, they did a meh job. Missing content, op broken characters, boroken block, missing cotent(stages characterss ect. Broken online. If they fixed all this than this game would be bad **bleep** but superbot seems more interersted in adding in shooter characters to their game

You assume that thats all they are pushing their resources for...They are working on all kinds of things at the same time.THey have seperate teams working on the new characters as well as checking on the balance and online issues etc...Just give them some time to make things right...I think they know the forth coming faults we encounter..The most important thing to remember though is that we should all continue to leave feed back here and on their twitter/facebook because belive it or not they do have people checking them for feedback, suggestions etc.Dont sit around waiting for stuff to be fixed, demmand it...

Message 18 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes