Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Superbot Appreciation thread

Nov 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

We've criticized them, raged at them, doubted them and more

but with the game less than a day away, it's time we show our apperciation for the good people over at Superbot

They've worked really hard on this thing and now that it's complete, they deserve an ovation and a few kind words of appreciation 

What I'm appreciative of is this

20 kick @ss unique characters: A lot of work went into crafting these characters, each one feels vastly different to the other (none more so than with the Coles). And they manage to almost strike a perfect balance combat wise. Plus they select a good amount of characters from each gen.

Community feedback: Still trying hard to get Crash

Accessible/Deep combat: anyone can jump in and be competitive, but Veterans wins out 95% of the time (well, any vets worth their salt will)

Content: Lots and lots of contents (intros, outros, taunts etc..)

Awesome costumes (except for Dante)

oh, and I almost forgot

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

SWEET SWEET GRAVITY QUEEN

xsx

Honestly can we all wait for the game to actually come out instead of being naive and saying your going to appreciaite a game that some people will actually be disappointed with, because all weve seen so far is videos. We havent played the full game yet.

I will Thank SB once Ive played the game.

for what i have seen and played I love every ast bit of it, theres is virtually nothing that could make me think any less of this team

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Nov 19, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
meh

CutiePatutiee wrote:
meh

Oh don't worry, when you achieve something of note you too will be applauded

so, no need to be jealous

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6922 posts

Nov 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

We've criticized them, raged at them, doubted them and more

but with the game less than a day away, it's time we show our apperciation for the good people over at Superbot

They've worked really hard on this thing and now that it's complete, they deserve an ovation and a few kind words of appreciation 

What I'm appreciative of is this

20 kick @ss unique characters: A lot of work went into crafting these characters, each one feels vastly different to the other (none more so than with the Coles). And they manage to almost strike a perfect balance combat wise. Plus they select a good amount of characters from each gen.

Community feedback: Still trying hard to get Crash

Accessible/Deep combat: anyone can jump in and be competitive, but Veterans wins out 95% of the time (well, any vets worth their salt will)

Content: Lots and lots of contents (intros, outros, taunts etc..)

Awesome costumes (except for Dante)

oh, and I almost forgot

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

SWEET SWEET GRAVITY QUEEN

Honestly can we all wait for the game to actually come out instead of being naive and saying your going to appreciaite a game that some people will actually be disappointed with, because all weve seen so far is videos. We havent played the full game yet.

I will Thank SB once Ive played the game.

for what i have seen and played I love every ast bit of it, theres is virtually nothing that could make me think any less of this team

Exactly thats your opinion plus last time I check only modes we have our Stock and time and the story was over hyped as well. 2 Disappointments have already been met. Seriously... what game doesnt look nice?

Let me bring up Assassin Creed 3 and Dishonered.. see my point now?

I mean I love the game enough just cause Jak is in it but im saying for other people they need to play the game first.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 19, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
meh

CutiePatutiee wrote:
meh

Oh don't worry, when you achieve something of note you too will be applauded

so, no need to be jealous

lol

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

This forum, from what I've seen has been much less of a black hole than Starcraft 2's or Battlefield 3's. Maybe that's just because its not a sequel with a dedicated following yet. 

In any case. I'm so glad Sony put together Super Bot and I'm glad Super Bot sorted it out and made a game I've been waiting for ever since I bought my PS2. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (42 Views)
0 Likes