Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: SuperBot you have a couple of problems.

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Trust me theres alot of problems with jak dark move but im only concern about 2 so what does that tell you. Theres other problems to that i decided not to address so if you want I can say those other problems.

go ahead, humor us

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 71 of 83 (155 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Sep 11, 2012

The thread has been cleaned up.  Please keep it clean and on-topic. Robot Happy

space_cape!!

Message 72 of 83 (146 Views)
Wastelander
745 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

I'm a HUGE Sly fan and I've beaten all 3 games at least 10 times and probably will with the fourth one too.

In the game, Sly has a lightning slide move that he never had in his original games. You don't see me complaining about that, do you?

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 73 of 83 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 11, 2012
I could go on and on about ratchet how he's bad but I have a life and don't care. When comes to a match are you going to be like "**bleep** maybe I wouldn't have come in 4th if Jak has horns" it's all about gameplay. Sure appearance is important but it's not going to be spot on
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 74 of 83 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Sep 11, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

I'm a HUGE Sly fan and I've beaten all 3 games at least 10 times and probably will with the fourth one too.

In the game, Sly has a lightning slide move that he never had in his original games. You don't see me complaining about that, do you?

Yea but this isn't about the moves(btw sly has a new game comming out that prob where that came from) this is about the consistency with a character and apparently if you have light Jak then the horns on dark Jak is not there. The guy has a valid point even if its not a big deal he is right.

Message 75 of 83 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I could go on and on about ratchet how he's bad but I have a life and don't care. When comes to a match are you going to be like "**bleep** maybe I wouldn't have come in 4th if Jak has horns" it's all about gameplay. Sure appearance is important but it's not going to be spot on

Really, wow look how despearte and wrong you are. You just love arguing dont you. Cause you so out of the point right now lol, your pathetic Smiley Happy

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 76 of 83 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Yea but this isn't about the moves(btw sly has a new game comming out that prob where that came from) this is about the consistency with a character and apparently if you have light Jak then the horns on dark Jak is not there. The guy has a valid point even if its not a big deal he is right.

Thank you, everyone listen to this guy. Thats exactly what im saying about jak and thats what I was about to say about Sly... This guy just stated what Ive been saying this whole time. thank you man. Thats the thing im trying to get across to these ppls thick minds.

Only time will tell.
Message 77 of 83 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 11, 2012

i thought it was pretty obvious that the character design is a mash up in it self of all the games that the characters themselves had appeared in...

Play For Fun!
Message 78 of 83 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

achus93again wrote:

i thought it was pretty obvious that the character design is a mash up in it self of all the games that the characters themselves had appeared in...

Yes thats true thats why I understand WHY JAK HAS HALF OF HIS VICTORY POSE FROM GAINING A POWERCELL IN JAK 1 AND THEN PERFORMING AN UPPERCUT WHICH IS A COMBINATION AND IS BOOSTED FROM THE BLUE ECO PAD. I understand all of his Jak 1 and jak 2 traits. The oly ones that dont add up is him launching a dark bomb with his palm and why he has dark horns.

Ppl just dont understand like I said.

Only time will tell.
Message 79 of 83 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Yes thats true thats why I understand WHY JAK HAS HALF OF HIS VICTORY POSE FROM GAINING A POWERCELL IN JAK 1 AND THEN PERFORMING AN UPPERCUT WHICH IS A COMBINATION AND IS BOOSTED FROM THE BLUE ECO PAD. I understand all of his Jak 1 and jak 2 traits. The oly ones that dont add up is him launching a dark bomb with his palm and why he has dark horns.

Ppl just dont understand like I said.

I understand what archus93 is saying, he says that the horns are just there to show an aspect of jak 2,they could have been there to show how much they liked the second game and its design,I agree light powers should equal no horns but I am ok with them if the purpose is to show love for one of the games. same for the light jak shooting thing possibly based on the boss fight in jak 1.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 80 of 83 (41 Views)
0 Likes